"Huaze Lei majors in music. Ximen, Meizuo, and Daoming Si major in business administration", Lin Yan explained while showing a picture of 4 students she was talking about. "They attract a lot of attention at school. They always get the best scholarships and they're all skilled in at least three languages. They're not only smart, but they also have great taste too."

"They might look like players, but they respect women"

"The four of them are very close. They've been friends since they were little. It's almost impossible for someone new to join them."

Xiang Li raises her head to look at her friend and ask, "Why would someone be friends with them? As far as I understand on your explanation, these 4 have high standards..."

Lin Yan just smiles and ruffles the shorter girl's hair, "Due to their popularity, many people want to challenge them to the game of Bridge which is what normal people refer to as poker. This made them look so high that's why people want to join their circle of friends"

"But F4 has been in so many international competitions and won them, that they have created their Bridge club. Due to so many students asking for a game of poker to prove they are better, F4 made a rule. If a student wants to play with them, they need to talk to them face-to-face, and if you receive a joker card then you are allowed to challenge them."

"But...there can also be dares. I never heard the consequences so I won't speak about it. Now let's go to introducing them one by one" Xiang Li took note to not mess with them and continue listening to her new friend.

"The one you bump into was Feng Meizuo, the artistic one" Lin Yan stated as she point to a boy in her phone. "He loves literature and art, he's good at designing exhibitions and holding salons. At the Bridge table, he has an incredible memory."

"He never forgets anything. He's also very humorous. After listening to his jokes, his opponents often lower their defense. They start to make the game less serious."

Then Lin Yan pointed to another boy with glasses this time, "Ximen is very subtle and cautious. His family adores tea. He is very skilled in the art of tea."

"At the Bridge table--" But she was cut off when both of them heard a commotion outside making them look out of the window. It was a girl that also bump into Xiang Li at the auditorium. On the looks of it, it seems like she was attacking Mr. Bobbit as the bodyguards pull her away.

"Why did she attack our important guest?" Lin Yan asks as she looks at Xiang Lin who removes her gaze from the window and started walking away making her follow. "Whatever it is, we have nothing to do with it"

"Please continue the conversation" Xiang Li exclaimed so Lin Yan continued. As the day pass by, it was already dismissal. Lin Yan waved goodbye at Xiang Li as the girl stand on the huge staircase and finally made her way to the rooftop.

When she arrived, she didn't spot anyone so she took the chalk and started sketching on the wall since she prefer something spacious after all, she will remove it before she left.

As she was drawing her imagination, unknown to her, a curly head guy was watching her. After 30 minutes, she finally finished and started dusting her hands. She observes it first and smiles at success...

 She observes it first and smiles at success