chapter two

{:y/n:}

after chemistry, you make your way to the lunch hall, sitting down with a sandwich as you wait for natalie, still thinking about the guy you saw earlier.

"heyo! how was chemistry?" your mind snaps back to attention as natalie sits at the table.

"oh hey, it was alright, boring as always, how about biology?"

"it was great! you know the guy i've been talking to?"

"who? changbin?" you answer, knowing they had been talking, you didn't think it was that serious though

"yup!"

"who doesn't know him?" you answer with sarcasm. everyone knows changbin, he's popular, what could you expect?

"what's that supposed to mean!?" she answered, jokingly punching you in the arm.

"i mean he's popular, and a player" you speak, as she side-eyes you, again in a joking manner.

"he's different around me though, i can feel it, it's like he's more himself when i'm there"  she replies nonchalantly.

"don't let him break your heart nat." you warn.

"i won't, don't worry" she laughs.

just at that moment, you see him in the corner of your eye again. seemingly he's eating alone, bold choice for his first day. 

natalie seems to notice your apparent lack of interest in whatever she happened to be babbling, as she snaps you back to reality. 

"who's that?" she asks excitedly 

"not sure nat" you answer, shrugging.

"lets go say hi! i bet he'd appreciate some friends, since it seems like he's new" she suggests.

"nah, i get a bad vibe, lets... not do that"

"oooo, i see how it is, my y/n has a cruuuushhhhhhh"

"i do not!"

"do too!"

"no! i just think the guy seems weird nat"

"sure, if that's what you want me to believe"

The rest of lunch goes by pretty quickly as you try not to think too much about this mysterious boy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as you sit in your last class of the day, math, you tell yourself, "just fifteen more minutes", mentally begging the clock to move faster as you solemnly wait for the weekend. 

the bell soon rings, with students standing up left, right and centre putting their books and notes away.  you are no different as you quickly slip your math jotter into your bag and close the zipper, draping it over one shoulder and making your way to leave the room. as everyone is walking out your math teacher speaks in her usual cheery tone.

"alright everyone! have a great weekend. I'll see you all on monday!"

some people groan and others just leave, either way, it's friday and everyone's glad to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~