"I think you're confusing peace with quiet," Ultron stared.

"Uh-huh, what's the vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan," Ultron claimed before waving his arm and suddenly somehow dragging Tony forward.

He was pulled forward for a couple seconds before he was suddenly thrown back by the energy being shot out of Ultron's fingers.

They both flew up and began to fight in the air, more robots appeared and began to fight with Rogers and Thor.

I stepped out of the way just as Pietro sprinted past us.

I noticed Klaue off to the side with one of his men and climbed up onto the railing before pushing myself forward and jumping across the open space between us, I barely managed to catch myself on the railing near him before pulling myself up and over the top.

"Klaue," I called out before wave of bullets suddenly were fired at me.

I quickly ducked behind a box.

"Hey! It's me n/n!" I shouted, "stop shooting, you ass!"

"Hold," I heard Klaue order before the bullets stopped.

Cautiously, I looked over the side before standing up.

"My, my, what's it been? Six years?" Klaue asked.

"I'm not pleased to see you either," I glared, "where is it?"

"What?" he asked.

"The vibranium," I answered, "you know what. Ultron is after the vibranium. We need it to stop him. If he makes robots out of that metal... There will be no stopping him."

Klaue glanced to me before pulling a gun out of his holster.

What's he going to do with that?

I got into a defensive position, ready to dive out of the way but he just slid it across the floor to me.

"Up the stairs, on the left," he told me, "stop him from stealing my shit."

I nodded and grabbed the gun.

I released the magazine and checked the bullet count. Eight bullets. Not a lot.

Pushing the magazine back into place, I turned and ran up the stairs, using the railing to propel me up faster. When I reached the top, I turned to see robots closing a door.

The vibranium.

"Oi," I called out, getting their attention, "that doesn't belong to you."

Pulling the safety off I shot one bullet, hitting one of the robots in the head before rushing forward and pushing the second one out of the way, I put the gun up against the bottom of the head and shot.

"Yeah. I think I'm starting to hate robots," I muttered as more came charging towards me.

Three bullets...

Four...

Five...

The sixth went straight through two, knocking them down.

Seven.

Eight.

I clicked again but realised I was out.

"Oops," the robot sarcastically stated before rushing at me.

I threw the gun at it before noticing a really loose looking railing. Grabbing it, I managed to tear it off the frame and swung it forward, pushing it right through the robots head.

It dropped down and I let out an exhausted breath.

"Give me a break, man, I've done little to no exercise over this past year," I sighed before Wanda appeared in my peripheral.

Turning, I managed to knock her hand out of the way just in time.

"Sorry, there are a lot of memories of mine that have been reset," I told her, "I'm not sure I want them back either so I can't let you play god with my mind."

I swung my knee up and kneed her in the gut, she dropped to her knees and I took the opportunity to kick her in the head, going to knock her out, but before I managed to I was suddenly punched in the gut myself and thrown down the stairs again from the speed.

Pietro.

Groaning, I managed to prop myself up just to see Romanoff walking around weirdly.

"You'll break them," she muttered, "what if I fail?"

"R-Romanoff?" I called out, pushing myself up despite my pain.

I walked after her and went to grab her by the shoulder but I was quickly thrown over her shoulder.

I gasped and coughed as I hit the floor, turning on my side as I felt myself struggling to catch the wind that'd been knocked out of me again.

"I have no place in the world," I heard her mutter again.

I frowned and looked up to her, squinting.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned before noticing her eyes, "oh... You're under Wanda's mind games."

I pushed myself up and grabbed Romanoff.

"Snap out of it!" I shouted, "it's just in your head! You're not wherever she sent you. You're in Africa. Trust me. Come on. Wake up!"

"What're you doing?" Clint rushed over.

"She's under Wanda's mind control," I told him, "I don't know how to break it. I've never actually heard anyone talk about it being broken. Just heard them talk about it."

"Move," he nodded, I stepped to the side as he caught her and frowned.

"Natasha, I could really use a lullaby," Tony's voice came across out comms.

"That's not going to happen," Clint replied, "not for a while."

"She's under Wanda's control," I told Tony, "mentally she's somewhere else right now."

I watched as Clint pulled one of Romanoff's arms around his neck and supported her.

"If Wanda got Romanoff then I'm going to speculate that everyone else was caught as well," I continued, "because I don't hear anymore fighting."

"Yeah. You've got no backup here," Clint informed Tony before gesturing for me to take Romanoff's other arm.

I nodded and helped support her as we walked through the ship.

"I'm calling in Veronica," Tony stated.

"Veronica? Who is that?" I asked.

"Not who," Clint looked over to me, "what."

Um... OK then. Sure.

"What is Veronica?" I asked.

"Something to hold the Hulk off," he answered as I looked to the side and noticed Thor just hanging out on one of the platforms on his knees with a very defeated look.

"I'll... Try drag him to the jet," I carefully moved Romanoff's arm from around my neck, "and Rogers too if I find him."

"Good luck," Clint nodded to me.