-1-

!Jisung POV!
I woke up to Hyunjin screaming at 5am..so I decided to just get ready for school at that point. Me and Hyunjin lived together for about 3 years now. Why we live together though our parents aren't together?? No clue...I ask that myself.

After I finished getting ready I grabbed my bag and keys then head out, leaving Hyunjin behind cause...he's slow and I wanted to meet up with Changbin and Chan anyways. I ran to them as soon as I saw them.

"Hey Changbin!! Hey Chan!" I smiled softly, receiving one back from them. "Hey Ji! What's up? Anything new with Hyunjin?" I looked at them. "Let's not talk about him, What about you two? When are you guys gonna confess to each other?"

"Who said we like each other?" Chan asked. "You make it obvious, you're blushing right now" I continued to walk while Changbin was speechless. Chan was..a blushing mess most definitely. "You guys need to date, even Seungmin knows and he doesn't pay attention to relationships"

"You focus on the relationship between you and Hyunjin, not Me and Changbin" I looked at Chan. "Hyunjin and me are enemies, he can confirm that too" I saw them both look at me "what?"

"The way you guys act says otherwise" I glared at Changbin. "How do we act exactly?" "Didn't he pin you against a wall yesterday? You seemed to enjoy it" Changbin gave me a playful smirk and I rolled my eyes. "I didn't enjoy it I..was trying to get him off" then Chan came in "you biting your lip was trying to get him off? I don't think anyone would believe you" I couldn't fight with anything back.. "anyways, back on to you and Changbin"

"No don't switch the subject now, What's going on between you and Hyunjin?" I stayed silent for a bit and just continued to walk to school. "Nothing, maybe I just have feelings for him?"
....................................................................................

(I redid this chapter 😭 so it took longer to make, more characters will be spoken about next chapter though and maybe a longer chapter)