He looks around in the small cabin making sure no one's eavesdropping on us.

"Chloe isn't her real name." He whispers making Emma and Mel look at him as if he grew a second head.

He awkwardly scratches his neck glancing at me and the other girls." What do you mean?" I cock an eyebrow at him.

He sighs, dropping his hand and leans back in his seat.

"Melissa, remember when I used to go out into the woods and play with a friend I made years back?" He glances at his sister, in search of a response.

She frowns nodding her head to continue.

I eye him curiously that where he was going to with his past life.

Aiden looks at me seriously, "It was Chloe and she was my friend when we were barely primary kids."

Silence falls upon us and no one utters another word. Melissa gapes and stares at Chloe.

"So her real name is Ava.." Her voice trails off making my ears perk up. I furrow my eyebrows in further confusion.

"Care to explain clearly?" Aiden nods at me gaining everyone's attention.

"The day Chloe made this separate plan for escape, she first went to Emma among us all. Later she came to me and simply asked if I remembered a girl named Ava."- He inhales and looks at Chloe-

"When pieces finally connected in my head, I realized she is Ava. Before I could ask her anything further she disappeared somewhere. So in conclusion, she regained her memory."

"Um..I forgot about her after my trauma, she changed a lot. We were just kids back then.." He adds trailing off.

His words ring in my head and I snap my head at the girl sleeping beside me.

"That's a good thing right?" I whisper to them more likely to myself.

"I don't know, in fact I still haven't figured out how she is connected to serial killers." Aiden mutters under his breath but audible enough for us to hear.

I never gave it a thought but Chloe aka Ava didn't explain us who was the stalker that night and what exactly did that person demand from her.

-------

We walk out of the bullet train, arriving to our destination. Willow's town.

Everyone decided not to enquire Chloe any further until we reach somewhere safe. She basically owes us a good explanation.

I walk beside Aiden, behind the girls heading to check out of this station.

Chloe waited for all of us to finish our check outs. I didn't miss the guard that kept glancing at Chloe suspiciously.

Aiden was the last person to walk out, heading towards us, that's when the guard finally opened his mouth.

"You there, Miss, wait!"

The group looks at each other in confusion but my eyes were already set on the guard who kept staring at Chloe. He furrows his eyebrows and walks towards us, basically Chloe.

I stand beside Chloe as the guard nears us, talking out his small walkie-talkie. Chloe visibly tenses as he eyes her coldly.

"I think I saw you somewhere..are you guys from that asylum-"

Everything happens in a slow motion.

Before the guard could complete his sentence, Chloe reacts and swirls on her heels, grabbing my hand and rushing towards the staircase. It takes a moment for me to process, we were running away from the guards.