🅞︎🅝︎🅔︎

Start from the beginning

I have to go to Drishti's house but my scooty stopped in the middle of the road. Moreover A very rude guy who didn't saw my scooty bumped his car.

Bloody moron

I huff and hail a Rickshaw to the Rathore Palace. Drishti sounded so low when she called me one hour ago.

I hope she is fine. Honestly speaking, I hate these Rathore's. I mean they still believe them to be some type of Royals. People of our state treats them like kings. I mean it's 2022 for god sake.

I reached at the palace and after paying started towards the big doors of Rathore Palace. The guards regards me with a stare before checking my bag.

"As if I am gonna bomb this palace" I thought to myself. Well I would if I have to.

After all the security test I moved towards palace which is fully decorated. Woah, what's the occasion?

Workers who works in the palace are hurrying one place to other with platters full of rose petals. I can smell the fragrance of rosewater which is not hard to miss seeing people spraying them at every corner.

I frown looking at this. Wait a minute, Are they marrying off Drishti? OMG I have to hurry.

I ran towards her room not caring of the weird glances from people in the corridor. As I take a turn towards Drishti's room I bumped hardly into something.

I am gonna fall on my butt. Ouch it's gonna hurt badly. But to my relief the person held me before I can kiss the ground with his arms around my waist.

I looked up to find Armaan holding me and smiling at me. He is cute.

He helped me in getting on my feet. I gave a thankful smile " Sorry, I was in hurry. Thanku for saving me."

He chuckle at my flush face " It's okay, I should have payed attention too. Why were you in hurry? Everything alright?"

I can see worry in his eyes which make me smile inwardly. Even though he is also a Rathore but I haven't seen him using his status on anyone. He behaves like a normal person with everyone which makes me like him. He is Armaan Pratap Singh Rathore, 2nd prince of Rathore clan elder to Drishti.

Oh god, Drishti

"Yes don't worry. I have to meet drishti. Bye" I spoke hurriedly before running past him toward Drishti's chamber.

I knock on her door to which she shouted " Go away, Tell her highness am not interested in her Royal tea party"

I chuckle before answering "Open up pretty lady, it's me Mishika"

In two seconds the door got unlocked and I was pulled inside her room.

"Woah, easy there Tiger." I joked before sitting on her bed.

She too settle down beside me her eyes looking puffy. She must have been crying.

"Hey, Drishti what's the matter. Why were you crying? What's all this with decoration? They aren't getting you married to some as*hole prince right?" I ask her in one breath. I am really worried for my bestfriend.

She hates all this royal status. She wants to live her life like a normal person but she can't. She is not even allowed to talk to any guy or make friends with any of them. She is expected to behave like a Emotionaless girl. Stupid Royals

Cut her some slack for god sake. She is just 22 like me. She needs freedom not these royal cuffs. I hate her family mostly her grandmother who isn't very happy with our friendship. I can see in her eyes how much she hates my guts.

Well, I don't fear her or anyone to be precise. They can suck it up because Mishika is not gonna back down from their glares.

"No Mishu, for fucks sake don't mention about marriage here. I don't want anybody to get this idea. All this decoration is for Aditya bhaiya. He is back from London for good." She said with a painful smile.

Oh, so Rathore's prince is back. One more fucking royal to torment Drishti as well as me with glaring.

"I am happy that he is back. He is Grandma's favourite. Well mine too. But like grandma, he too believes in this Royal shit and I am damn sure am gonna get more strictness now" she explained her worry. Poor girl

I hold her hand to give her comfort "Don't worry. If anything like this happens, I will personally give a piece of my mind to your stupid brother. "

She chuckle as a knock came to the door.

"Drishti, Bhai is here. Come " Armaan voice is heard from the other side of the door.

I gave her a nod to go. Well, what if she is wrong about her brother?

She sighs before opening the door letting Armaan in. She tied her hair in a messy bun.

"Smile Drishti, Bhai is coming home after 2years. We should welcome him with happiness" Armaan said so sweetly to Drishti making me admire him.

Drishti rolls her eyes before giving a stiff nod. Armaan nods at me before living with Drishti to welcome their Prince brother.

Now I have to wait for this welcome party to end. I don't want to grab any attention to me today so let's just wait here and than I can go from this hell hole.