Chapter 2

As they debarked from the plane and headed down to the baggage area, Gina and Heather walked behind their mystery man. Gina was in heaven viewing his ass, or as she just said, "gorgeous ass" Unlike most men, she said, his ass wasn't flat, and something you could hold on too, while your legs are wrapped around him, as he was fucking you senseless. Heather just shook her head then told her, he wasn't a piece of meat, but did agree, he did have a nice ass. The girls then lost track of him, after getting their luggage and finding the bus that would take them to the ship.

After getting their boarding passes and room assignment, the girls headed onto the ship, and went to find their room. Once they got to their room, they went inside and were surprised by the size of it. They had been upgraded three different times, since they first booked it. They now had an Ocean Side room, that had a balcony. It also had a queen size bed, which the girls did not really mind. They had slept together many times in college, which sometimes led to some fabulous sex, sex that Heather had been denying herself since Peter's death.

Gina, who was now ready for a walk on the upper deck, wanted some ice and left the room to find a Porter. On her way back, she spotted him, walking down the hallway, towards their room. Her breath was short when she saw how really good looking he was. "Damn. I'd give anything for a night with him" she thought. She was just about to open her door, when she saw him stop at the door next to theirs. "Oh Shit. This is fate or luck" she thought. The man smiled at her, as he then inserted the key card into the lock. Then Gina, not known for any filters said, "Well hi there neighbor. I'm Gina?" and held out her hand.

The man turned to her and smiled briefly and said, "Hello. I'm Ethan" and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you Ethan. My Best Friend Heather and I are on a vacation. Not to be nosey, but are you alone?" Gina asked.

"Yeah. It's a long story, but yes, I am traveling alone." Ethan said with a somber look on his face.

"Oh Ok.. Where are you from? We are from King of Prussia." she responded.

"Oh.. I'm over by Valley Forge. Small world I guess" he said.

"Well then neighbor, if you want to hang with us later, feel free." Gina offered, then smiled brightly at him, as she watched him enter his room and the door closed.

Once back in their room, Gina was busting to tell Heather, who just finished changing into some light blue shorts, and a pink pull over top, that scooped down in the front, just enough to show off some of her cleavage.

"Guess who I just ran into outside?" Gina said with a smirk on her face. Heather gave up, and Gina said, "The hunk from our plane trip. You know the one with the bright blue eyes and gorgeous ass."

"No way" Heather said, as the tingle returned. "His name is Ethan, and you know the best part? He isn't with anyone" Gina said.

"Wait. Mr. Hunk is by himself? There's a story to be told somewhere with that. What man comes on a cruise, especially who looks like that, alone?" Heather asked.

"I don't know, nor do I care. But if he is single, and wants to mingle, I'm all for that. Unless.. You have eyes for him, like you did on the plane." Gina said in a joking fashion.

"I didn't have eyes for him. He is cute, yes, but I didn't make any ga ga eyes for him." Heather said.

"Calm down there sister. I was just joking. But even if I wasn't, you and he would make a cute couple. Oh and one other thing, he lives by Valley Forge, so he is close to us. But from a first impression standpoint, he is not the type I would go out with. Granted he is cute, and he would probably rock my world in bed, he also looks like the type that wants a relationship, and you know my philosophy on that subject. No man will ever hurt me ever again. Once is enough." Gina explained

"But Honey, this week is for you and if that guy can, and is what I think he is, then you two are destined to be together. It's fate, I'm telling you."Gina said a little to boldly.

"Ha... Fate. That's just bullshit and you know it. I'll try and keep an open mind with this." Heather said, trying to appease her best friend.

Next door, Ethan was hanging up his clothes, which included a suit, since it is required for dinner on two occasions. He had to laugh, thinking of Gina. Gina reminded him so much of his sisters girlfriend Gail. Very outgoing, and the type that can talk to damn near anyone, something he has never really been able to do. They even dated once about a year and a half ago. That is, until Sarah and Gail figured out that they were into each other more than men.

Ethan did feel a little weird about being onboard with no one. That wasn't the original plan, no, the original plan was something his sister Sarah set up. She and her best friend Gail, were supposed to be on this trip as well. But Gail contracted measles 3 days before they were to depart. Since Sarah never had them, and the girls live together, and share the same bed, they could not risk coming, if she too were contagious. Sarah really had to talk him into going anyways. She didn't want him to lose the money they spent for the trip. It was bad enough they were losing the money. But, one thing Sarah forgot to tell Ethan about, was the insurance she took out, in case something like this did happen. Had she told him, he would have just lost the money and stayed home.

Ethan is a good looking guy. 30 years old, 6', 180 lbs, with blond hair and blue eyes. He likes to work out at least three times a week, and owns his own software company that specializes in home security. And like Heather, he lost the love of his life almost four years ago, to cancer. He and Tammy dated five years and were married a little more than 3 years, before the sickness to her from him, To Ethan, the sun rose and set with Tammy. She was beautiful, outgoing, and mostly the girl next door type, except in the bedroom, where she could be the complete lover, where sex was so good and she could go many times and love every second of it. She loved trying new ways and places and never said no to anything.

For Ethan now, anyone he goes out with, which is far and few between, has a standard they have to live up too. He does date on occasion, and Sarah is forever trying to set him up with one of her friends. He knows this is unfair, since no one will ever replace Tammy. He agreed to this vacation because his sister kept badgering him to go because he works so much. That part was so true. 10 to 12 hour days were the norm for Ethan now, since his wife's passing. For him, it was an escape from the loneliness he felt in his life and in his heart.