Love Me.

Mature theme.

Everytime Draco Malfoy kissed her, it took her breath away. His hand on her hip, slithered to her back, inside her top, sending tingles through her body. He lightly touched the scar on her back, caressing it. His touch caused warm sensation in her, and she returned the kiss with passion. They both fought for dominance causing a moan to escape from her. They broke the kiss and panting heavily due to lack of oxygen. Looking at each other hungrily, he kissed her again and bought her against him. His dominant nature surfacing, he fisted his hands in her hair, and steadied her, causing her to gasp, and taking that opportunity to deepen the kiss again. After a heavy snog session, he started kissing her jaw, then down, causing her to tilt her neck to give him better access, and her hand in his hair, bringing him close. With his other hand he traced her curves, sliding over her chest, down to her arse cheeks, then behind her left thigh, and draping it around his waist. She climbed him, and he turned them both towards the bed, all the way kissing her neck, and expliciting moans from her. He carefully sat her on the bed. His assault on the neck was starting to show, causing him to smirk. "God, waited a long time for this." He said looking with lust and love down at her. She gathered up the courage and stood up, removed her flats, and then her coat, her deep v neckline shirt coming into the view, making him groan looking at her. She slowly came towards him and placed her hands on his chest. Turning him around, all the while maintaining eye contact with him. When she was infront of him, and his back towards the bed, she slowly lowered him on the bed. Slytherin Sex God, a name given to him by the girls of Hogwarts, was caught off-guard when his beautiful fiance, straddled him, her face was close to his. She glided her hands on his chest, all the while teasing him by her lips close to his, but never touching. When he bought his hands to her face, she took hold of both of them and tied them behind his back with her one hand. His eyes widened at that, and he looked at Estella who had a smirk on her face, "What happened Love. Something bothering you?." she asked seductively. Quite liking this side of her, he shook his head and waited for her next move. She kissed his jaw, and then his neck, slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Her kisses were slow and making him hard as he ached to touch her.

Biting, sucking and then soothing the area with her tongue, she went down to the junction, where his neck and shoulder meet, and left a big hickey there. "Hmmm. Mine." She caressed that area. Taking his shirt off from him, she eased him down. She kissed him all the way down, and taking extra time at his scars on the chest. She rocked herself down at his length, both moaned at the contact, and he looked at her, "You know Love, I do like this but,' he flipped them, so that he was on the top, and smirked at her, 'I think I should take it from here." He kissed her neck at the pulse point, making her moan, and her hands came to his hair, tugging him close to her. "Draco." she again moaned and bought her legs around his waist. He took off her shirt in a swift move, and kissed her again down the collar bone, and his hands playing with her breasts still in lacy bra. He kneaded them, making her moan all the time. He had a feral look in his eyes, tracing her curves while looking at her, he stood up from the bed. She unbuttoned her jeans, taking them off, and scooted back to the middle of the bed. He came back on the bed, now in his boxers, and grabbed hold of her thighs, and yanked her to him. He bought his fingers to her already wet core, both of them moaned at the contact, "So wet. For me Love?." He said while rubbing her clit. Moaning she bucked her hips towards his fingers, and clenched her hands on the sheets. "Draco." she whined. "Yes Love." His thumb on the clit now and his fingers rubbing circles on her core. He ripped her knickers, making Estella gasp, and threw them behind his back. "You won't be needing them."

Her womanhood was now in clear view for him. He wet his lips, and inserted one finger in her. She groaned, her face scrunched in pain. He slowly made her comfortable by pumping it in and out, and when her face relaxed he inserted other finger, she again groaned at this sensation, and he eased her out. "So tight, Fuck. Love, you are so fucking tight." He pumped in and out of her, loving the voices she made for him. When he felt her walls clenching around his fingers, he removed them, and replaced them with his mouth. "Draco. Ohhhhhhhh." Her lips forming an 'o' when he started to eat her out. Something stirred up inside of her, making her aware that she needed it to release, "Draco!." and she came down, her body shook, and Draco was happy to lick off her juices. He licked every last bid of her, and with one last lick, raised his face to look at her. Her face held post orgasmic look, and she was looking way more pretty with that. "Beautiful." He said, and kissed her. She could taste herself in that kiss. He was kissing her eyes, cheeks, ends of her mouth, he then finally kissed her forehead which had little sweat beads. "Love.' causing her to open her eyes, looking at each other, he removed his boxers, and his cock came out in it's full glory. Her eyes widened at it's size, causing second thoughts in her mind but before she could say anything, he gave few strokes to it. Parting her legs, he positioned himself at her entrance and looked at her, "This is gonna hurt a little. Ok?." She nodded, and gulped audibly. He penetrated his cock in her, holding himself up by one hand on the side of her head, other holding her leg. She gasped but this time in pain, and he stilled in that position. Her hand was on her mouth, and her eyes tightly closed, after few minutes, she opened her eyes to look at him. She held her tears, and nodded her head for him to carry on, "If this is hurting you so much, I'm going to stop now." She gave him a small smile, and said, "No Draco, I need it as much as you need it." He kissed her, and went a little bit more in her, "Relax Love. Breath." She did as he said, and soon he was fully inside of her.

He slowly pumped in and out of her, grunts were heard from him, with each slow thrust. Estella's hands were now on his shoulders, and nails digging in. Estella was moaning both due to pain and pleasure, but pleasure won. He was still trying to make her relax, but Estella wrapped her legs around his waist, causing him to go deeper, and they both groaned. Taking the hint, he started going faster in his thrusting, and at some point, her nails were leaving marks at his back. "Draco. Fuck." "So good Love." Kissing her again. He had a grip on her waist, both knowing well it will leave bruise marks. He kept thrusting, in and out. His hand playing with her clit, and other kneading her right breast, his mouth on other. "Oh. Like that." She kept saying. He pinched and teased her breast, still in bra. Leaving hickeys all over her chest, he could feel her inside clenching around his cock. "Come, Love. Come for me." After a moment, she came. Her body shook as she rode through her orgasm, while he still thrust in her and held her tightly. His thrust were now becoming fast, making him realise, that he also need the release, and before he could take his cock out of her, "Fuck." he spilled his come inside of her, making them moan. His head now on her chest, he was heavily heaving, he looked at her, to see she was already looking at him. He bought his cock out of her, then rubbed her arms up and down, "Love?." She nodded. "Thankyou." She snuggled up with him, his front to her back. He left kisses on her shoulder and neck, and he held her. After a minute or two, both of them were asleep.