Embarrassing

While they were having their little moment it felt like they were both at ease and in a place where no one can separate them. Until they woke up to reality and notice they were in a public place, for sure it was awkward for both of them but Soorim laughed it off like a joke. Hooni admired Soorim's personality traits and wished that their roles were reversed so he (Hooni) could experience how it's like to be an extroverted and positive person. While Hooni was in his head he said something that would forever be a memory, "I should just date him!"

Soorim turned his head to Hooni with his face all flustered "Excuse me?" Hooni smiled very briefly and moved his shaking hands on Soorim's. Although Hooni wanted to be the one to say it but things usually don't happen as you plan them so instead Soorim took Hooni's part  "Would you like to date me?" They both intensely stared at each other till' Hooni said with a shaky voice "Er-uh sure!" Soorim messed with Hooni's hair and said "You're so adorable!" Hooni laughed for a short moment and was unsure of what he said.

So Hooni hugged Soorim and whispered to Soorim's ear in a "I- um- think you're- uhh- very cute.." Soorim laughed and said "You don't have to lie I know you're saying that just to please me." They both knew the moment was pretty awkward so they just hugged each other in silence and went their separate ways. Days passed by and they knew they had to confront each other at some point and they did.