Love me

Later that night, Aether was still thinking about Xiao reaction.

Why haven't he answered him when he asked if he was okay? Maybe he hurted himself? But he was an adeptus... so what? Adeptus could get hurt too! Maybe when he touched his shoulder it hurted him!

Aether was eyes opened in his bed looking at the ceiling. He decided it was enough and that he needed to clear his mind so he got out of bed and went outside to go where verr godet told him to not go: in Xiao's room.

He stood in front of the door for a good minute before knocking. He could feel his heart beat go faster at the thought of seing Xiao.

Xiao: Come in?

Aether opened the door slowly wondering if he should get back in his room every movement he made.

The room was big and had a big bed where Xiao was waiting. It was totally different from the room Aether was assigned to.

Aether: Hey... I was wondering why you left like that earlier.

Xiao: ... close the door.

Aether did as the adeptus told him to. But when he turned back, ready to see Xiao still sit on his bed, he jumped when he saw Xiao a couple of centimeters away from his face. Xiao being a little smaller, Aether had no other choice but to look in his eyes.

Xiao: I have a question. Did you put a spell on me or something?

Aether: If i... what???

Xiao: Put a spell on me.

Aether: Why are you asking that? I did not!

Xiao got closer forcing aether to get in touch with the door behind him.

Xiao: I am not okay when i am near you. I have this thing flying in my chest and my heart will come out. I also feel my cheeks get hotter and my legs getting hazy from standing up.

Aether could see Xiao's serious face as the red was brightening it slowly and his gaze getting smoother as he was talking. The blond one could not believe what he was hearing.

How could he be so unconscious?

Aether: Well what you are naming seems to... be symptoms of... love.

Xiao got away suddenly.

Xiao: I do not feel emotions.

Aether: I dont know, it seems that all of what you named me were symptoms or being in l-love!!

Aether blushed as the stutter that surprised even him.

Xiao sat on his bed.

Aether: Have you ever heard of.. love?

Xiao: I did. And i know it's the « best feeling » of what they say. But i do not think so. I feel useless when i am suffering from it.

Aether: Oh... I'm sorry.

Xiao: ... I do enjoy it. I miss it when i don't have you near. But it's not like you're important or anything.

Aether took this as an invitation beside the blue haired one. He sat close enough so their legs could touch eachoter.

Aether: Are you feeling it right now?

Xiao: Mhm.

Xiao looked at their legs, already red faced.

Aether: Tell me when you want me to stop.

He got his hand on Xiao's neck and started slowly tracing his jawline making Xiao shiver.

Aether's left hand got from xiao's hand to his shoulder even slower. Aether also got his body closer to Xiao as Xiao could not move a bit, experiencing these feelings. All he could do was close his eyes.

Aether got his lips closer to Xiao ear. He then wispered.

Aether: I can help you with these feelings. If you want to explore them with me. I also feel the same.

Xiao's breathe got louder making Aether feel something growing in his pants.

Xiao: How do i relieve myself from the need to want more and even more.

Aether: You ask me. You can also do what you think is right.

They both went silent and aether hands got away from Xiao's body and he sat a little further from him.

Aether: So that's the reason you left earlier?

Xiao: Yes.

Aether: It's actually the first time you are feeling like this??

Xiao: Yes. That's so useless to feel this way.

They looked at the floor.

Xiao: Can i know your name?

Aether: Call me Aether!