Tears ~ FrnkierosBreadBin

Note, this is sad ^so is this video

You have been warned
Song of the post~ Birds by Imagine Dragons (I wrote this one shot on the way to my second Imagine Dragons concert)

Frank was cold. Shivering actually. He walked home today since his car had broken down in the middle of winter. His day had just been overall, terrible. But that was okay! He got to come home to a warm house and a wonderful boyfriend.

When he was climbing up the stairs to his and Gerard's room, he heard a slam, almost sounding like something hitting the wall. Frank was obviously confused, usually Gerard was pretty chill after work, as he normally drew.

Frank got up the stairs and peaked into their shared bedroom and didn't like what he saw. Two men, one of them being Gerard, were on the bed. They were both naked and making out. Frank whimpered in sadness at the sight, slammed the bedroom door shut, and took off, crying.

He ran as far as he could. He didn't know where he was going to, just away.

When he was out of breath, he looked up, his vision blurred, and saw Mikey's house. Frank didn't know why he was here, he probably just ran where he knew.

Frank took out his spare key to mikey's house and went it. Frank walked to the guest bedroom and curled up under the covers. He then cried himself to sleep.

Yeah, that's it. 5 votes and I'll make a sequel if you want?