・°☆Izana☆*・

Start from the beginning

It was like she knew that her boyfriend had already long dealt with them.

That was the relationship between the two, very romantic and nice, but also really conservational on the male's part.

It was now around the time of their anniversary when y/n had gone to find Izana in Tenjiko's hideout but with all her efforts and searching, he was nowhere to be seen.

'Where are you, Izana?' She pondered, searching for the delinquent for sometime before sighing in defeat and leaving the hideout. In her mind, and in reality, it truly was a bit unusual for him to be missing at the base. 

Izana overworked himself a lot all to get revenge on that brother of his so he normally stayed at their hideout all day, planning out detailedly their soon to emerge conflict with Toman and thier leader, the 'unbeatable' Mikey. So it was indeed quite strange to the girl not to find him at the base like she usually did.

'Maybe he went home? I mean, it's already evening' She thought and reasoned with herself, lifting her feet of off the ground and walking towards the direction where the white-haired male lived in.

Meanwhile, at the same moment, Kurokawa was seen in the bathroom of an apartment down the road to the Tenjiko's hideout.

Deep pants for air escaped his lips while his hearing got used to the sound of the tap's running water going down the sink drain.

"NO! DON'T LEAVE ME Y/N!" he shouted desperately, reaching out his hand towards her as he helplessly watched his girlfriend go to the man who took everything from his life, the one man he oh so dreaded, his adopted brother, Manjiro.

The male brought up his fist and punched the wall filled with utter fury, no word in the dictionary could perfectly describe the emotions this man was feeling.

"MIKEY!" his shout echoed through the bathroom while he remembered every single detail of the dream he had just had.

His girlfriend had left him for that man. Who wouldn't be angry?

He retracted the fist from the wall before composing himself and walking out of the bathroom without turning of the running tap water.

Out of pure frustration, the white haired delinquent grabbed his long red coat before storming outside, seeing it as a way to cope slightly with the horrid dream he had just seen.

'She wouldn't leave me. She'll never leave me....right?' He asked himself as he continuously paced down the streets, beads of sweat dripping on his forehead as he frantically and worriedly continued to ask himself those questions. Izana had begun to panic at last.

'She would never leave me?....'

"...n.!"

'Not for him....'

".z.na!"

'She would never leave me for him...'

"Izana!" a sudden voice erupted from behind the white haired male making him jump in surprise at the loudness and the close proximity of the shout.

"Hey! It's okay, it's me!" The girl cheered, closing her eyes gently while the corners of her lips curved upwards, forming a wide open-mouth smile that could immediately soften one's heart at the glimpse of it.

His expression had noticeably softened upon taking sight of the h/c colored girl before he suddenly tackled her into a bear hug, placing his chin on top of her soft hair and pulling her close to his chest much to the girl's surprise.

It took sometime for his actions to finally settle down in her brain before y/n wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging the male back too.

"Please don't....." she heard her lover whisper softly, almost in the form of sobs, while her hands unconsciously reached the back of his head, allowing her to gently stroke his short white locks.

"What's wrong love?" she asked him quietly upon hearing a second sob escape his lips as he gently clutched her clothes with his fingers tightly.

'I don't want to loose anyone else to him...not you. You're all I have left....' he thought wistfully before moving his head slightly to nuzzle deep into her neck.

"Please don't leave me.." his voice was slightly clearer this time, enabling y/n to finally understand what he said the first time he spoke.

"It's okay. I'm not going to leave you! It'll be as impossible as you ever dying!" Y/n joked, his head retracting from her neck as he now looked at her directly in the face.

"I'll stay with you through thick and thin. Through the bitter end" she reassured him, stroking his soft hair all the more delicately to comfort him.

"Promise? "

" Mhmm. It's our promise "

.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

Oi Oi OI XxSleepy_PotatoxX
I hope you enjoyed this one-shot as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you so much for the request you have sent us!

-Berry