"Mmmmmm, a present. I can't wait to get it, My Sir," she typed with a little devil face afterward.

"Thanks for getting me hard," I returned, "See you soon."

She walked to my house after changing out of her work clothes. Her hair was in a ponytail, a look I find very attractive, and she was dressed in an oversized shirt and shorts. Although it was early autumn, warm weather was refusing to depart.

"Hi babe," she said as she walked up, got on her tiptoes, and kissed me.

"Hi back," I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist, turned her, bent her backward, and returned the kiss.

We were in the backyard and she helped me toss the last bag of grass clippings into my compost bin. We enjoyed small talk while the yard tools were replaced in the storage shed and other small tasks were completed.

"Would you mind if we came over for a little bit tomorrow," she asked suddenly.

"We," I asked.

"Me and mommy neighbor," she giggled.

"I am not working my part-time job tomorrow, so, how about I make dinner for the three of us," I said.

"That would be perfect," was her excited reply, "Her husband is taking the kids to the movies and will be gone until early evening."

"I will see the two of you at five tomorrow," I said as I approached her and gave her another kiss.

"I will message her now," she said as she pulled out her phone.

After she sent the message and I secured the storage barn, I walked to her and held her hand.

"Would you like your present," I asked as I led her into the house?

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

I removed her shirt immediately after I closed the back door. She responded by unbuckling my belt and opening my shorts. Our mouths were tasting the flesh with tongues experiencing brief explorations in the other mouth. My hand was in her shorts, feeling the increasing wetness from her mound while she had my sack gripped between her thumb and index finger, squeezing and pulling to a painful delight.

We managed to get into bed, both naked at this point, with her laying on top of me. She ground my cock on the outside of her wet slit as she bent down to suck and bite my nipples. She knew I enjoyed pain and pleasure. Even though she was my sub and I was her Sir, I encouraged her to be as aggressive as she needed and wanted. I understood the feeling of needing to take and get what I wanted to fulfill that need. For me to be the recipient of that desire was a pleasure for me too.

She turned around, gripped my ankles, then impaled her wet mound with my shaft. A duet of moans escaped our lips as she began to ride. Her wetness added an erotic percussive beat to the harmonious melodies of grunts and moans we were exulting.

Each time she would lower herself, she would lean forward and dip her back, exposing her puckered rosebud. I released her hip with one hand, wet my index finger in my mouth, and began to rub and massage the outside of her hole.

She responded by lowering her head and sliding farther back onto my finger. I had explored both of her holes with my tongue but had never inserted a finger or other object into her back-side. The ferocity of her thrusting encouraged me to grip her butt cheek with one hand, spreading her open, and insert my finger farther inside. She sank my cock deep inside of her pulsating pussy, laid down on my legs, and made small thrusting movements causing my finger to stretch her then release.

Taking the hint, I reached in the nightstand drawer, opened the lube, and coated my finger.

"Oh yes, Sir," she purred when I spread, her and began to fill her relaxing hole with my lubed finger.