Watching Part 6

I did not see her friend until the next week. She was driving down the street in her SUV with both kids in the back seat. I was sweeping the grass from the sidewalk after I had mown the front yard for the last time of the season.

I heard a staccato beep from a horn and turned to see her pull to the curb in front of my house. She lowered the passenger side window then put the vehicle in park as I walked over.

"How are you," I asked as I leaned my forearms on the window opening.

"I am doing well," she said, "We were driving by and I wanted to introduce you to my kids and to say hi."

"I am happy you did," I said after giving both kids fist bumps.

"It was nice being seen," she said suddenly as her cheeks glowed with a red hue.

"It was nice to see," I replied, "It was a very unexpected pleasure."

She bit her bottom lip while looking in the rearview mirror at the kids. Their attention was focused on cartoons that played on a mobile device mounted on the back of the car seat. Confident they were not paying attention and they did not understand the context of the conversation, she looked at me with a hungry look in her eyes.

"We did not play after the curtain was closed," she said rapidly.

I smiled and said, "I know, she told me. I did wonder though."

"Neither one of us is like that, although being in the same room was very exciting," she said as she took another quick glance in the mirror.

"I bought her a gift," I said in an attempt to lessen her uneasiness.

"You did," she said with a look of gratitude for the change in topic, "What did you get her?"

"A plug," I replied with a very naughty look in my eyes.

She licked her lips then swallowed hard. I watched her hands tighten on the steering wheel and her knees pressed together.

"That is a nice gift," she said with bated breath, "she said she likes her tail and that you like it too."

It was not nice for me to say that when she was uncomfortable, but, I know limits and how to push them. Everything the kids heard, if they even heard us at all, was very neutral sounding and would not get her in trouble if they repeated the conversation to her husband. Although, if he questioned her about the plug statement, she would have to tell him I was replacing the toilet in her guest bath and had to plug the hole in the floor until the new toilet arrived. That sounded like a good cover and I told her so which made her giggle.

"We need to get home so the munchkins can eat lunch," she said as she put the car in gear, "Thank you again for seeing."

"It was a pleasure," I said as I stepped away and adjusted myself, "Let her know when you would like to be seen again and I am sure she can set up a time."

I stepped away from the car while I adjusted my sudden onset of hardness. Her eyes lingered on my left thigh as I moved my hand. I was not sure if she could see the outline of my head as it pressed against my shorts, but in my mind, she could.

"I will message her after lunch," she said as she rolled up the window and drove away.

Before I finished sweeping, I sent a message of my own. I gave her a synopsis of the "mommy neighbor", as I enjoyed calling her, and told her to expect a message from her.

"I am looking forward to her message and planning the next viewing," she said.

"I bought you a present," I replied, "I will give it to you when you get home."