Painting and Pleasure Part 3

Start from the beginning

I leaned back up against the kitchen island while crossing my arms and watched her. After she took a bite of the breadstick she turned and faced me. A little cheese had decided to take refuge on her chin. I walked over to her, raised my hand, and wiped the cheese off of her chin with my thumb. My eyes never left hers. I was going to find out how far she wanted to take the "Sir" statement.

"The cheese must be mad at me," I said in a low husky voice then licked the cheese off of my thumb.

"Mad at you?"

When I had stepped over I made sure we had very little room between us. I wanted to be close to her, I needed to be close. With my other arm, I reached around her and grabbed a breadstick for myself, and then stepped back to lean against the kitchen island.

I folded my arms and placed the breadstick near my mouth, then aimed it towards her.

"Yes, mad. It was close to your lips and I just took it away," I said with a wink. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Water please," she whispered.

I tried to control a part of me I did not wish her to meet yet, but that changed when she returned and walked directly into my house with her wet hair.

I knew I wanted her, needed her and I was going to have her. I purposely looked directly into her eyes with every movement that I made. I noticed she would look away or keep eye contact for a second but divert her eyes when she would see my little smirk.

I was going to own her. She was going to realize what it means for me to be her Sir. I had no idea if she said "My Sir" flippantly or if she meant what she said. But, I was not going to play the shy type guy too much longer. The fire within had been stoked and her presence was the fuel needed to feed that fire.

After handing her the water I stood next to her and took a drink out of my bottle.

"Well, Picasso, what is the next step in painting? Due to the fact that you like to wear paint, should I try to finish this project on my own?"

She stood there with a half-eaten breadstick and looked up at me for a second then turned away.

"Well, um, I could come over tomorrow and finish for you if you want."

I stood for a few seconds without saying a word, put the lid back on my water then turned to face her.

"If you really would like to finish while I am at work, I will give you a key. I am only saying yes because you are so quick and good at painting. And I trust you."

"Oh, you trust me do you?"

She asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on her face as she took another bite of her breadstick. Her sassiness had clearly returned.

After taking another drink of her water she then pointed her breadstick at me and said: "So, do you have secret firefighter stuff here and don't trust anybody because they may sell it on eBay or something?"

I let out a little chuckle, "No, nothing like that. It is just, I take trust very seriously. You will be in my home when I am not here. So, I am trusting you with my home."

We ate a couple of pieces of pizza while standing in the kitchen and enjoyed a little small talk. I asked if she wanted to watch a movie and end the evening without a paint spill. She said she would love to and I held out my hand. Surprisingly she took it and we went into the living room and sat on the sofa.

After agreeing on a movie, I moved to the corner of the couch, and without really thinking I said, "Come here."

I had put my hands on her waist and pulled her between my legs. Without protest, she moved in a position where she was reclining with her back on the couch. She had her shoulder tucked between me and the couch and her head on my chest. My right arm rested on her right hip and my left held her hand as it wrapped around her and rested on her tummy.