The New Neighbor Part 1

Buying a new house was not a top priority, I was ok renting a small apartment. But, with my work schedule and loud apartment neighbors, I decided to buy a house.

So, the trek to suburbia began.

I was happy that my realtor listened to my wants and was able to find a nice three-bedroom ranch in a quiet neighborhood on a dead-end street. He had been a realtor for quite a while and had helped many of the guys at the firehouse find their "dream home".

Moving day arrived, the onslaught of the guys helping had abated and the last of the food devoured. I closed the door, locked it, and turned to see towers of boxes and items strewn throughout the house.

Not being someone that allows things to remain in chaos, I began to sort and move my stuff to their final resting places. A few adjustments here and there, centering under a light, moving from one side of the room to the other. It amazed me how much stuff I thought I had while living in an apartment but when I moved into a house I realized it is just a moderate amount of belongings.

The front living area is finished, other than some fine adjustments. Dining area done...sans fine-tuning.

On to the bedroom.

Gathering up empty boxes, I exit the back door to place the boxes in a pile so I can dispose of them. While out back I hear a "Hello neighbor!" Looking over the chain-linked fence I see a vision of beauty. Beautiful smile and eyes that are sparkling meet mine as I walk towards the fence with my hand extended. After the shaking hands and introductions are made, small talk begins.

I find out it is a nice neighborhood, quiet, my new house was owned by an older couple that retired and moved into a condo. I feel better because that assures me that my realtor told me the truth about the house. I jokingly tell her that I may need her help with choosing paint colors for different rooms because I am horrible about such matters.

"Anytime", she says, "except today."

She then explains that her best friend is getting married soon and they are going out to make last-minute purchases. After a little more small talk, I watch her walk away. I purposefully turn my head towards my house after realizing I was staring.

I take my time piling boxes with hopes of seeing her again filling my thoughts. After realizing I have moved the same pile of boxes three different times, I walk back into the house.

After entering the bedroom I turn the blinds slightly in order to gain a little more light in the room. I had not unpacked a lamp yet and decided unpacking bedroom boxes were the priority. Fortunately, I was standing to one side of the window when I made the adjustment to the blind. I did not notice it when I did the walkthrough of the house, but, my bedroom window faced her bedroom window.

Actually, I had no idea who lived in the house next door when I purchased mine.

The vision that caught my eyes made my jaw drop. If my house sat upon a basement, my jaw would have had splinters as it dropped through the wooden floor on its way to the lower level.

There she was!

In her room!

She must have just gotten out of the shower because she was bending over and rubbing the water out of her hair with a towel. Another towel was wrapped loosely around her and draping on either side of her chest and torso.

Should I stop looking?

Yes, I should, but I really did not want to do that. The beauty, the bare skin, and her womanhood are all on display. I feel myself harden, my mind whirling with the conflict of desire and decency. The animalistic want surged through me as my pulse quickened.