Chapter 19- "We're gonna be turned into golf balls!"

Zacznij od początku

What have I done?

Did I mange to kill some by shrugging?

"With out being made too?! Are you sure your feeling well!?!?"

I laugh and then slowly stopped looking at their expressions, looking at me gob smacked "seriously are you feeling okay? Nathan what have you done?!" Matty asks in horror "nothing! I don't know what's happened to her?!" Feeling my forehead "we going or not?" Messing with Nathan's fingers that are wrapped around my waist "yeah and who made cake?" Connor asks "us" Nath smiled proudly.

"Okay was their some sort of freak activity that accrued here?!" Reece shrieks looking around "why?" I ask looking at Nathan who also looked slightly confused "first bella wants to go to a party!! And second you two cooked and didn't burn down the who street?!?!?" Matty added, me and Nathan rolling our eyes.

"Would you two stop that! And come on we're going to the party in an hour" Matty finished "what it's like four?" Nathan said "noo" Connor replied opening the curtains and its dark out "what time did we wake up?" Nath whispered in my ear "eleven?" I shrugged "no I'm guessing you lazy gifts got up around four" Reece chuckled "opps?" Me and Nathan shrugged him with a smirk playing on his lips "well I'm going getting dressed" standing up but then getting pulled back down by Nathan, trying to stand back up and then getting pulled back down once again "nathaan" I groan elbowing him and struggling out of his grasp "that was not necessary" he grumbled rubbing his ribs, sticking my tongue out at him and walking out the door, not before hearing Matty's comment

"Yes something has happened bella went through the door instead of the window?!"

Rolling my eyes walking next door to mine "hi honey" mum smiled "hello" I smile back running upstairs hopping into the shower.

Getting out wrapping a towel around me walking to my wardrobe, looking through the clothes hearing my phone go off "hey" holding the phone between my shoulder and ear "hey, you coming lee's party?"

"Yup"

"What?! I thought I'd have to-" cutting liv off "don't start just had this with the boys I'm not sure why I'm going with going I mean it's lee" I grumble "I don't know what to wear" I mumble "skirt?" I nod pulling out a dark navy high waist skater skirt, that was tight around the waist and then flows out to around mid-thigh, then a white lace pattern strapless bralet with a zip at the back and dark red court heels. Putting on make up and straightening my hair.

~*~

Jumping well attempting to dance around with people I have no clue who they are and I'm not bothered.

Might be slightly drunk, not my fault!!

Feeling someone's arms grip my hips pulling me back into a body "hello Sid!" Turning around seeing a smirking lee.

Alarm going off in my head: RAPIST!! RAPIST!! RAPIST!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!

Seeing lee leaning in, pushing his chest trying to get him off way from me but he pulled me closer his hands gripping my butt. Pushing, punching, attempting anything to push him away however I have the upper body strength off Bambi, so it's like a mouse wrestling a lion.

The music so load, it's making the floor vibrate. Teenagers grinding against each other, can't even hear my self think let alone shout for someone to get the fucking dick head, cunt, twat, asshole, motherfucker off me.

Pardon my French but this twat is groping me and all the idiots around me think it's normal.

Well for them it is, but I'm funny like this I don't like it!

I know I'm a freak.

Moving my head from side to side so his greasy slimily and god knows what they have touched lips don't attack mine, still trying to push my self away. Would kick him but right now he is grinding his hips against mine pushing my body onto his and I can't move my fucking legs!!!