🎋𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11 🎋

Start from the beginning

"FINE, DON'T ACCEPT MY APOLOGY, BUT KNOW THIS: I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!"He shouted back then jumped into the trees at an alarming speed.

Before you could react Suddenly you heard your door slam open, revealing Muichrio.
His eyes were wide, and he was really tense.

"Where is he?" Muichiro yelled
"He ran away in the trees.." you said back, realizing you probably should have chased after him but Muichiro beat you to it already.
He was in the trees faster than you could blink, and he was out of sight.

"Should I go?"
You thought about it, but realized it would probably be better to tell everyone about the incident instead.

You ran back inside as fast as you could and told all the maids and your albino crow about what had just happened.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

After telling everyone who would need to know, you started to run back to your mansion to try and go in the same direction as Muichiro and Sanemi did, in hopes of finding at least one of them.

As you got back, you let your maids know where you were going, and they told you to be careful.
Then you were off in the trees.

What felt like forever, you finally decided to take a break.
You sat on a tall branch to catch your breath, and you looked at your surroundings.
'Red wood trees? They don't grow here; how far did I go?' You thought as you stared at all the redwood trees.

Suddenly, your blood ran ice cold as you heard a deep voice you never wanted to hear again.

"So! I thought about what you said, and I decided you were actually right! So instead of meeting you in your dreams, I will meet you in person now."

'Neomo..'

You turned to see golden eyes staring into your (e/c) orbs.
You started in silence.
"Are you happy to see me?" Neomo broke the silence.
"Not at all." You said you jumped to the next tree.
"That's not very nice! I came all this way to see you!"
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" You screamed, catching the moon off guard.

"Please, don't ye-" you cut him off like always.
"Leave me alone; what do you want from me; why do you keep meeting me?" you said stubbornly.

Well, I—" he started to say but stopped when he saw your blade at his throat.

He quickly jumped away.
"What a refl-" he stopped once again as you were in front of him trying to cut his neck again.

This time he jumped up really high so he could actually speak.

"*sigh* Well, I just wanted to say that your little sister was really delicious, and I wanted to see if you tasted the same." He said it in his annoyingly happy voice.

"My..What?" You felt a lump in your throat as you tried to process what Neomo had just said.

"Oh, I said your sister tasted super good!" He said it with an evil smile, his eyes almost closed.

You felt your body go limp as you dropped your sword.
'But didn't upper moon 1 murder her?'

"L-liar! Upper Moon 1 killed her!" You shouted as tears started to form in your eyes.

"Oh no, silly!" He grinned and took a beautiful long strand of shining hair from his pocket.

You felt rage building up in you.
Rage that has been building up over many years

"Don't you talk about her again."

ꕥ 𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑂𝑓 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11 ꕥ
__________________________
🍡 Authers note: HELLO! I apologize about how rushed this is, and that's all, BYE! 🍡

🍵 Yeah :D 🍵
_______________

🍵 Yeah :D 🍵_______________