9

Finally Will finished his set up. They played minecraft for hours. 

"WILL FUCKIN HELP ME IM DYING!!" she furiously yelled as zombies attacked her from every side. Wilburs character popped up in the corner of her eye. He started killing the zombies but ended up dying. She did as well.

"You got us both killed stupid" he said teasingly.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT THERE WERE SO MANY" she screamed at him.

"get good" Jack said from the doorway of her room. She looked at him and shook her head. 

"like u could do better JaAcK" she said his name weirdly, making both Wil and Jack laugh. They slowly calmed down.

Jack looked at her. "so uh hey when are u gonna give me that acting class??" he asked the girl. 

"acting class? Is she even good at acting?" Will asked curiously making Zina mad and Jack laugh.

"yeah she is really good! She loves acting. Its like her favorite thing" Jack said with a smile. A small 'oooooh' sound came from Will.

A few hours later Jack had them come and eat. 

"so wil whats you favorite thing to eat?" Jack asked while he shoved a piece of sausage in his mouth. 

"depends on my mood" he said back.

"interesting!" Jack said and stared at him. "so u play on this rp server called the dream smp right?" he asked with a large smile.

"yeah yeah its fun." wil said smiling back. Zina sat there quietly eating her food. 

They all finished quickly as to avoid any uncomfortable silence. Jack got up, picking everyones plates up and walked to the kitchen. "by the way Ill be out for a few days so I can spend some time with my mom before she goes in for surgery" he shouted from the kitchen. 

"Alright well we will try to keep the place clean while your gone" She yelled back at him.

Both Zina and Wil walked back to Zinas room as Jack left. The front door slammed shut which made her jump a bit. Wil put his hand on her back and smiled at her softly. She smiled back at him and walked over to her bed, sitting down. He sat down next to her and pulled out his phone.

"Its already 10 pm" he said to her.

"yeah" she said as silence filled the room. It was an awkward silence. 

He yawned and laid back on the bed. "I might just sleep right here" he said and laughed lightly.