Today was the day she met wilbur. She was excited but at the same time a bit nervous. She put on her pastel yellow and blue stripped sweater on and put a pair of ripped jeans on. She looked at the clock before grabbing her phone and leaving her room. Her roommate greeted her with a cup of coffee and a smile. 

She smiled back "thanks for the coffee and thank you for agreeing to take me to the airport to pick wil up!!" she said kinda rushed as she sipped her coffee. 

"your welcome you know id do anything for my precious best friend" he sad before handing her a donut and grabbing one for himself. "ready to go?" he asked and she nodded. She grabbed a necklace from off the table, putting on the amethyst necklace as he grabbed the car keys and the house key.

He opened the door for her. "after youuuu ma ladyyy" he said dragging his words out in a sarcastic tone. She smiled and shook her head walking outside. The sky was grey and gloomy, watching the the nervous little one get in the car. They started the car and sat there. "would you like to control the music???." he asked looking back at her with a small smile. She smiled back at him as her knee bounced up and down like a pale white ball. 

"no im good you can put something on that you like" she said as she looked at her phone. They had about an hour until he arrived there and the airport was about a 52 minute drive from her house. 

He turned on Until it doesnt hurt by mother mother and started driving. Time passed as she watched the trees and other things like small stores pass by her. 

Her eyes slowly began to close as she fell asleep but she couldnt sleep for long. The car made a sharp turn jerking her up for her comfortable position as the car came to a stop. "we are here sorry for waking you tho" her roommate said with an apologetic look. 

She stepped out the car and looked at her phone waiting for a message. 5 minutes passed. Then 10 minutes. Finally her phone rang. Wilburs contact popped up and she quickly answered.

"hey there princess" wilbur said as he pushed past people.

"hey there where are you right now we are at the front entrance of the airport." she said looking at the wave of families and friends flooding the entrance of the airport, rushing to get out to other people.

He laughed a bit and then there are a big thud as his suitcase hit the ground. "Im coming out right now be patient princess"

She laughed "well I mean we will be easy to spot Jack is wearing a dark purple sweater and grey shorts and Im wearing a yellow and blue stripped shirt so we wont be hard to find" she told him before looking at Jack. 

"oh well ill be out in just a minute i have to wait for my other ba- wait nevermind im heading out now" he said and hung up on her. She pulled the phone away from her ear and waiting. Shortly after a tall man with curly hair and a dark blue sweater on walks out. He spots her and waves.

'oh my gooood that him thats really himomgkillmewhatifheendsupnotlikingithere' her thoughts slowly got faster to the point she couldnt really keep up. Before she knew it she was running over to him with a smile. He lightly put down his bag, his arms open as he waited for her body to hit his full force. She ran right into his chest and hugged him, him hugging back even harder and lifting her off the ground.

"your hair smells good" his muffled voice spoke as he buried his face in her hair even more. She laughed and shook her head as he put her down. 

"so you'll be staying in the guest room in out house so you dont have to pay for any hotels or anything" she said and smiled

He returned the smile "sounds good to me princess"

She blushed before turning to walk back to the car. "Im really glad you came to visit me will" she said looking at the tall brown haired boy. He just smiled at her like a mad man.