Sticking With You Ever Since (part 3/3: molten and sweet)

Note: Rating: E (This is probably the most explicit I've ever been and probably also the most explicit I'll ever get, so... You're welcome. 😄)

Alicia slammed the door of her bedroom after themselves and pushed Sergio up against it. She was about to aggressively lock her lips with his again, but his words kept echoing in her mind, making her stop midway.

As much as she hated to admit it in the beginning, he really did have a strong effect on her. And now he knew it too. The fact that she uncuffed him proved it. I basically admitted to him that I want to make love with him too and not just play around... And I probably boosted his self-confidence to a level which he wasn't even used to have. How did that happen?

She pulled a bit back, and just looked into the warm brown eyes. His hand which was in her hair slowly fell to her chest, stroking her skin gently as he stared back at her with a questioning gaze. She felt an urge to hold his hand. But she didn't. What the hell am I doing...?

What they were doing was clear for her. But what she was doing started to scare her a bit.

Lust was one thing, even him starting to have feelings for her was something she saw herself able to deal with, after all she has kept plenty of men who happened to have a crush on her at arm's length through the years.

But the touch of his hands on her skin and feeling his eyes on herself made her feel things she wasn't planning to feel anytime soon. And definitely not today. As if we could ever plan these things... She definitely didn't want to keep him at arm's length. Moreover, she found herself wanting to create a bond stronger than desire.

She closed her eyes. She wanted him. Badly. And she was also mad at him. His ability to make her want to do what he wanted her to do irked her. Because it only meant one thing. That with every moment which passed she was falling for him a bit more. Enough by now, for her to realize that it was happening.

"What?" he smiled at her with a warm, but a bit insecure expression, moving his hand up again to frame her face.

I should have kept you cuffed to that chair. It would have been so much easier that way...

She just blinked at him, her lips parted, and a still daring, yet at the same time also somewhat more shy look in her eyes now, as if it would be the first time that she saw him. Her breathing was heavy, her hands on his chest were trembling.

At first Sergio didn't know how to interpret her hesitation, but then it started to make sense to him.

"You found it easier to do this when my hands were tied, didn't you? Why is it so?" He was almost sure about the answer, but he was curious what her reasoning would be.

Alicia nervously licked her lips, still hesitating to answer. Because I thought that with your hands tied, the chances that I might end up longing for your touch and getting attached to you were lower. Pretty stupid, right?

She thought that whatever was happening between them was nice the way it was. Simple, real, unnamed. She didn't want to hope for anything more. She didn't want to care about whether it leads anywhere or not. It was nice either way. They were living far enough from each other for it to not cause too much trouble for them if they conclude that it shouldn't happen again. And they were rich enough to be able to afford to go on with it if they want to. And Alicia was at a point in her life when she allowed herself to be selfish enough to not care too much about any other issues which could emerge if they stick with this latter option. She wasn't planning to tie him to herself. She didn't want to trap him. Anything was possible for them. They could be okay whatever happens.