Mr.Cowboy's Kinda Bad

New story! Please tell me if you think I should continue!!

Can you guys please spread the word about this story? :)

Also if you guys could make me banners or covers, just email them to me @ shanniboo402@aim.com .! If you send me them I dedicate the chapter to ya and follow :) Who knows I might use your cover as main one ;D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.Tatum pushed me up against the wall, his muscular body boxing me in, "I'm gonna turn you bad and show you what it's like to be country." his hot breath fanned across my face making me shiver.

I smirked looking up into his dark green eyes. By such our close proximity, I could see each and every fleck of color, "Go ahead and try."

"We'll see, Belle." Tatum backed away from me and put on his baseball cap backwards. He smirked at me before walking out the door.

***

Meet seventeen year old Addison Miller. She's the definition of your typical good girl. She is forced to move to a small town in Georgia and being labeled as a city girl might not be so easy. Going to Lee County High is probably her worst nightmare.

Now bring in Tatum Boyer, he's the school's notorious bad boy who just so happens to be rude, arrogant, popular, gorgeous, and most of all, a cowboy.

What Addison doesn't know, is that she's in for one hell of a year. She will being doing things she never throught she would do in a lifetime like, partying, drinking alcohol, riding a horse, going mudding, drag racing her enemy on a quad, smoking her first cigarrette, almost getting hit by the night train, but most of all, falling in love with the cowboy whose kinda bad.

With Tatum's southern boy charm and bad boy ways, can he manage to get this life long city girl to turn into a bad country girl? Only time will tell...

As more secrets become revealed, which will be the one to tear Addison apart...?

[The description is really bad so just give my story a chance. Please and thank you :) ]