He went to his closet , took out his pendant from his neck and put it on the drawer. He didn't want any single scratch on it after that he went to the washroom to freshen up.

Wang Carman was in the kitchen discussing with the butler.

She said to the Butler and maids " If you all are done then you all may go eat your breakfast" They bowed and left .

She went near refrigerator but in

between wang zhajin called "mumma Lee" .He kept the juice and the light breakfast in a tray on the kitchen counter and said "This is for yibo he didn't eat anything since last night".

She smiled and patted his head and left for yibo's room.

When wang yibo was in the washroom his mother came inside his room . When he came out After 10 minutes he saw his mother was waiting for him sitting on the couch with a food tray.

He went to his closet and wore his pendant and office suit and came with his tie in his hand. He went near his mother and sat on his knees . She then took the tie from him and tied it for him.

After that she handed the juice glass to him and said "eat all your breakfast, "your fasting won't handle your problem and deal with your strength so eat ."

Wang Yibo drinks the juice and starts leaving . Wang carman also started following him and yelled " Wang Yibo come back here you didn't finish your food come back" but he didn't stop while going downstairs he replied.

" I am not in the mood to eat, don't shout, you are aging already."

Wang James and wang haikuan were eating breakfast and discussing about their new project in the dining area

(Dinning area)

when they heard the mother and son's voices .

Wang Yibo came downstairs, he was about to leave when zhajin asked , "are you not going to eat your breakfast too? you didn't eat your dinner last night.

"I will eat something from the office "he replied and started leaving.

"Why are you like this wang yibo?" wang carman yelled.

"Ask yourself Lee why he is like this ,Like mother like son" wang James mumbled

After hearing this wang carman gives a glare to her husband

I didn't say anything. I swear right zhajin son did I ? Wang James asked .

"Shut up ... "Wang Carman said and went to sit in her place to have her breakfast.