LEACH

Ever wondered what makes a person different from others? I'm not talking about the kind ofv different where you grow horns on your head or your skin turns green and stuff...no!

I'm talking about the kind of different that i think i am. My life is perfect, maybe too perfect but what can i say? I say that i'm different because well... i'm different, am I making any sense? Probably not. That's just how much of a wierdo I am. Yes. My mind is always running with these messed up thoughts and i don't seem to care that much about it. maybe... just maybe at one point i would have cared but well... some thing just aren't meant to be kept forever.

"Ouch!" I screamed when Dawn attacked me with a slap at the back of my head. She's always been like this...and I sometimes think she could be just the best thing that's ever happened to me ever since Calum died. Sad. She's all I have... not to mention my pathetic excuse of parents. They are just failers to be honest.

"Hey."She smiled brightly, making me forget the slap she just gave me.                                               

 "Why are you staring." she laughed on her own. I wasn't staring, i do that all the time and she knows it.                                                                                                                                                                    

"You are cute I can't help it." i lied making her giggle more. She loves compliments but when someone does compliment her, she says 'who said i didn't know'. Typical for beautiful girls.   

"Miss Miles! Miss Flincher! How is any of what you are doing sane and appropriate in my class, in detention!" he roared with his hoarse voice. I had to roll my eyes because I simply hate the man... which man don't I hate?                                                                                                                           

"Sorry Mr Hemmings." Dawn shied away from me.A real suprise because we have mutual hate for the man.                                                                                                                                                             

"You are in detention for christ's sake." he spat.                                                                                         

 "feels more like hell..." I mumbled.                                                                                                                  

"What's that Miss Miles?"he barked, glaring at me, I glared too, daring him.                                       

"what's what?" I looked around dumpfoundedly . "Diminutive " I added just for the fun of it.       

I watched his facial expressions turn into anger and you would have sworn he was gonna sprint up and punch me in the face.    

 "Mr Hemmings!" he screamed. ''Its Mr Hemmings for you!'' I stared at him, but he dropped his face in defeat then headed back for his desk. That's when this other idiot scoffed from behind us. I turned my neck in odd angles just to look at him. I might have seen him in some of my classes and he's always in detention when Dawn gets me in trouble and i'm forced to sit in detention staring at Hemmings' blank face. He's a creep because every time I've looked at him, he'd be staring.... he's everywhere like a bad smell.