📍41. Belonging*

Lots of smut here! Be ready!

*****
We arrived at the house we would be staying in. Well, when I say house, it's more of a mansion. White walls, a blue roof with an infinite number of rooms. There was also a huge pool outside with deckchairs placed around it.

 The whole building was impressive

The two girls and I run inside so as to choose a room, and the guys just laughed at our behavior.

I run to a bedroom and stopped in front of the door. It was an all-white suite with a king-size bed, and small windows with a view of the pool and the sea not far from there.

I felt two arms sneaking on my waist and turned around, seeing James behind me, a wide grin on his face.

"It's perfect," we announced together, making us smile even more. We put our bags on the bed and started unpacking.

While we were chilling on the bed, cuddling, we heard Nat's voice yelling from her room.

"The last one to arrive at the pool has a dare!"

We laughed and I got off the bed, searching for one of my bikinis. I thought for a minute about which one I would wear and settled on the beige one.

I went into the bathroom so I could change. I put it on and adjusted the straps so that the fabric could hug my curves perfectly. I took a look in the mirror and smiled at myself, happy with the reflection I was seeing for once.

I walked out of the room and headed towards the bed where James still was, a book in his hand. When he heard me coming in, he put his book away and stared at me with wide eyes.

I twirled, showing him the whole thing and he tried to hide a smirk on his face. I stopped at the end of the bed and stared at him, a visible bulge hidden under his pants.

"Do you like it?" I asked seductively, leaning toward him.

"I'd like it better off of you," he smirked, a real smirk this time. I rolled my eyes playfully and leaned down, whispering lowly.

"Then what are you waiting for Sargent?"

He growled and grabbed my throat, kissing me roughly, him on his knees, still on the bed and I standing at the end of it. I moaned in the kiss and he put his tongue in my mouth, fighting for dominance.

His hands made their way to my waist and he grabbed me roughly, placing me under his strong body on the bed. He kissed me again and then broke the kiss, living me panting, waiting for more. He went to lock the door and made his way back to the bed.

"You like teasing? I'll tease," he smirked, his left hand roaming my whole body, sending shivers down my spine, his cold hand contrasting with my hot body.

"You've been a bad girl," he whispered lowly in my ear, his tone more serious than even but he couldn't hide the smirk on his face that I couldn't see. "Flirting with Loki and teasing me, I should punish you."