✨Bonus Chapter ✨

Start from the beginning

"I am going out to play with Rayyan Chachu" he announces and waves cutely at us before flying out of the room.

"We should join our son in some other school where there is no maths, like art school or schools where they have only extra curricular activities" Kinza voices out her useless thoughts "and why is that?"

She rolls her body to lie on her stomach and to face me "what do you mean why? Didn't you see how difficult those maths sums where for such a small kid. It is another story that his smart mother was free so I did his homework but what if I am busy? How will he do it all alone? And those rude teachers will even scold him if he gets wrong" she pouts not liking the Idea of our son being scolded.

"Kinza darling, he is being taught what he has to be taught, so calm down and do not think beyond what you should think" I roll my eyes at how dramatic my wife can be when it is about Arhaan, are only son.

I guess he will be the only one, after the tragic incident of her pregnancy, I don't have any energy to witness anything that is close to her being in pain, and that is why I have nicely concluded to her that we won't have any more cute ones, but she cried for hours after hearing me say those words which sounded way to cruel to her ears.

Because she always dreamed of having her own daughter whom she will dress prettily and braid her hair and do all type experiment on her and in her view I am being the devil who is destroying her little happiness.

"Why are you so rude?" Kinza mumbles and drops her head on my thigh, not knowing what to reply I run my fingers through her hair, gently massaging her scalp.

I pick my phone when it tings with my secretaries messages, I hear kinza mumbling something which I am not giving any ears to, since I am engrossed with the file my assistant has just sent.

"Yes and then I felt like throwing up, I don't know all of a sudden I felt dizzy" I hear her speaking but they do not register in my mind.

I hear a gasp leaving her lips and when I was about to take a glance at her I was blessed with a hard slap on my thigh "Oye Husband! I was talking to you!" She gives me a good dangerous angry glare when I look at her.

And yeah she calling me husband can never die, she is so used to it, that whenever she accidentally calls me Ayaan in a hurry or in a rhyme, she gets so flustered and shy that I feel taking her then and their at how innocent she looks while looking down nibbling her lower lip, as if she did an innocent mistake.

I still did not get why she gets so shy on calling me by my name.

"I am sorry, what where you saying?" I question her again, but that pisses her off more.

She grits her teeth but I see her facial expression slowly falling and she frowns at something that is going in her mind which I am sure is utter bullshit.

"Kinza, I am sorry, I was just—I received an important document and I was checking it" I mutter and by now I am getting used to these small apologies to keep her happy.

She shakes her head and gets up to leave and that's when I notice she was saying something serious and now she is deeply hurt by my ignorance.

"Hey" I hold her wrist before she leaves, locking on the device which is the reason my wife is sad, I throw it away before pulling her closer.

She nibbles on her wobbling lips as if she is trying her best to not cry.

"Sweetheart, what is it?" I squeeze her hand in mines urging her to speak.