Chapter 1

Having his sweet dream, Boboiboy doesn't realise his alarm was having a karaoke beside him.

Ochobot, that just finish charge his energy, wake up, from the loud noise.

"What is that sound?" Ochobot look aroud the room, and realise it just Boboiboy's alarm.

"Lah, he still doesn't wake up with all of this noise? Haih" Ochobot flying toward his friend, and try to wake him up.

"Boboiboy? Wake up! It's already 6 in the morning! Your alarm making my oil boiling!" Ochobot shaking Boboiboy's body.

"Erm.... what's the matter Ochobot?" Boboiboy rubbed his eyes while yawning.

"It's already 6:20 a.m. You need to do your morning praying, right? We need to go to TAPOPS in 7!" Ochobot.

"Oh, is it? Thank you for waking me. I will go pray first. You can wait at down floor first" said Boboiboy, while get out from his bed.

"Alright boss" Ochobot.

.
.
.
.
.

Skip time, Boboiboy have finish take a bath, and changing in his room.

While drying his hair, his eyes caught a picture that was on his table.

It wss his family photo. With him, his dad, his mom, Ochobot and Tok Aba. That photo was taked two years ago, when his dad come back from TAPOPS for "Cuti Akhir Tahun" Boboiboy's. Mechabot beeing the victim, be the camera.

Boboiboy walking to that photo, and take a long look at it. Boboiboy sitting at his chair, countinue to looking at it.

"Hm... when can you guys come back to Earth again? I'm starting to miss you guys. I can take it at the first 3 years, but, I'm still your son, remember? Of couse I'm gonna miss you guys"

Boboiboy's thumb stroked gently to his mother face in the picture.

"If you looking at me now, mom, will you still be proud of the heroes I be now? I can't even save someone without being save by them first. Weak, right?"

Boboiboy start to daydream about his parent. He know they was busy with work at TAPOPS, but, he still need attention from them. He still their little baby after all.

Boboiboy hear Ochobot shout his name from down stair.

"Well, I need to go now. See you guys again soon" Boboiboy.

Boboiboy take his step, and walk out of his room, and go down stair.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Come on Boboiboy! We need to go fast! Laksamana Tarung will be mad at us if we late!" Gopal yell at Boboiboy from teh space ship.

"Yeah yeah, I know I know! I come lah!" Boboiboy appreciated his Grandpa hand before take a leave.

"Goodbye Tok. When I get time off from TAPOPS, I will come back to Earth as fast as I can" Boboiboy.

"I know you will. Take your time. I know you busy as Superhero Galaxy. Call me when you arrive, ok?" Tok Aba.

"I will, Tok! Bye!" Boboiboy walk in into the space ship, while waving at Tok Aba.

"Take care of yourself there! Look afer Ochobot too!" Tok Aba.

"I will!" Boboiboy.

The space ship door finally close. All the crew take their way to their seat. Including Boboiboy.

"Boboiboy. How's your holiday? Do you have enough rest?" One of his friend, one and only, Yaya, fly to him, after sometime not see each other because both busy with their holiday.