Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"Sir you know how mr.jungkook is ."

"Yes, you're right"

"Sir you go , I'll take care of the work now"

"Hmm thankyou" he said picking up his phone and coat and went out.

______________________

*Ding*

The sound of the elevator opening was heard.

Yoongi dashed out of the said thing and went inside the only door in the floor.

JJK

This was written on the door in bold gold color .

Without knocking he entered the room, going towards the man who looked at him once busy in his work.

"Hyung?" He said confused as he came in , in such a rush.

"Come with me" he said sitting down the chair which was in front of the other man.

" Why? I have work take someone else with you" He said now giving his attention to his files.

I knew it, Raj was right it will take an hour to just convince him.

" Dad got the appointment. "

It took only this sentence for him to look up from his work with a frown on is face.

"What?"

"Yes , now come dad called us in his office "

"When?"

" Well he told me to bring you in an hour" he looked at his watch and continued" 10 min ago, but i thought you wouldn't come so i came here early"

"Let's just go"

This is new.

Jungkook never did this before. But he knew that jungkook knows how much their father wanted this apointment.

"Ok let's go" he said and they both went to their father's room.

_______________________

"Dad?" Yoongi asked as he entered the room.

The said man looked at them and then his watch.

"Why did you guys came here so early?"

"Jungkook got convinced early" yoongi snickered.

"Hyung" he said , looking at him with a done face.

"It was a joke" he said while sitting down on the couch.

" You know what let's just go now so we won't be late for the appointment" namjoon said packing his things.

" By the way dada, why is this appointment so important for you, i mean every other is too but for this you're way too i don't know excited and happy?." Jungkook asked his father confused about his stange act.

Namjoon smiled " you'll know when we'll reach there." he said now going out with his two sons .

____________________

It took them half an hour to reach the destination.

Kim.corp

It was written on the top of the luxurious building.

"Let's go" namjoon said walking in the building towards the reception.

" Where can I find mr.kim ? " He said to the receptionist.

"Sir, do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asked slightly flusterated by the handsome men infront of her.

"Yes in the name of Mr.jeon"