"Oh! My own good?" Saying this he crashed his lips on mine. His kiss was not a passionate one but a punishable. I struggled in his arms. I tried to push him away. But he was so strong. I flinched in pain when he bited my lower lip. 

"You are going to endure more than this Ms. Aasha Sharma. You are going to face the consequences for leaving me" he said while wiping the blood from my lips. I gulped, looking at him.

"Get ready to face this New Dev Malhotra!" saying this he left the place not before locking the suite door.  I fell on the floor with a thud. I buried my face in my knees crying hard. I don't know what to do now. I never expect that this day would come. What am I going to do now? I stopped crying when the door opened. I eyes went wide when I saw Ramesh. I got up from my place when I saw him coming towards me. 

"Ramesh?" I said while wiping my tears. He smiled at me gently handing me the tissue. 

"Thank you" I said taking this tissue from him. 

"How are you Aasha?" he asked me with a smile. 

"Ramesh, can you please help me to leave this place?" I asked him with a hope that he will help me. But my hope shattered when I saw him sighing in disbelief. 

"Seriously, Aasha? You still want to run away from him? Let me tell you, boss is very angry at you. If he hear this then he will sure loss his temper. Just keep quiet and listen to him. Don't provoke him and it will not end well" he said with a serious expression on his face. I looked at him not knowing what to say further. 

"Ramesh, please help me" I pleaded him. 

"Check your luggage. Tell me if you're missing anything" he said placing my duffle bag in front of me. I frowned when I saw my bag. No…. This can't happen. 

"Why my bag is here? What he is up to?" I asked him feeling panic. 

"We are leaving for Mumbai. So check your things. If you find anything missing then I will go and bring the stuffs from your house. Because we have very less time" he said making my heart to pound rapidly. I can't go with him. No… No… 

"Atleast give me your phone, please" I begged him. 

"Don't be like this Aasha. You already made him suffer for a whole year. Is this not enough for you?" he asked me with a drown. 

"Why he wants to take me to Mumbai? Don't he already has a  girlfriend? Then why he is doing this to me?" I asked looking at Ramesh. He looked at me with a shocking expression. 

"He don't have any girlfriend, Aasha" he said with an annoying face. I looked at him shocked. 

"But he said in the University…." before I  could say anything he cut me off. 

"Yes. He said that he has a girlfriend and that girlfriend is you" he said. I stumbled backwards when i heard his words. So…. he don't have any girlfriend? Does he still loves me? Tears fell from my eyes.

"How can you think that boss will have another girlfriend?" he asked with a sigh. 

"Thank God, boss is not here. If he heard you saying this, I don't know what he will do to you" he said shaking his head and turned to leave but stopped in his spot. I frowned and looked at Ramesh. Then only I saw Dev standing near the door way. I shivered when I saw him. He heard everything? No… 

"Take her bag and wait in the car" Dev said to Ramesh. Then Ramesh left the room immediately. I looked down biting my lips. Dev came near me. I didn't dare to look at his face because of my guilt. So I looked down. I noticed his black shoe when he stood in front of me. He gripped my jaw painfully raising my face to meet his.