"Hmm"

"Do you find who that man is?"

"I've checked the CCTV but I can't see who he is. He often lurks there, he seems to often stalk Wang Yibo."

Xiao Zhan changed his clothes with the one that Xiao Wu brought.

"Could you hire a bodyguard for Wang Yibo? I have to go to Indonesia soon. I've put it off too long."

Xiao Zhan didn't look like someone who had just been beaten into the hospital. He looked as dashing as ever.

"Your flight is tonight, you can go straight to the airport."

Xiao Zhan nodded. He really wants to meet Wang Yibo, maybe the night before he leaves he will pick up Wang Yibo.

◈◈◈◈

The news that the personnel team received bribes for prospective employees was spread and evidence was found by the finance team.

Xiao Wu asked the Personnel Team to come to Xiao Zhan's office during lunch time. While Xiao Zhan was at the Hospital, Xiao Wu took his place.

Wang Yibo was having lunch in the canteen and sitting alone as usual.

Suddenly Mr. Hong, Mr. Mo and Mr. Xue came furiously at him, the old man immediately grabbed Wang Yibo by the collar furiously.

"YOU!! YOU RIGHT!! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

The shocked Wang Yibo couldn't dodge especially when he was pushed until his back hit the table and bench. He held back his fall by holding on to the table.

Mr. Xue took a bucket of dirty water from the dishwasher in the cafeteria and poured it on Wang Yibo. The commotion became the spectacle of the people while the three furious former personnel team cursed at Wang Yibo.

"YOU FUCKING!! YOU FUCKING!!"

"BECAUSE OF YOU WE'RE FIRED!! YOU FUCKING Bitch!!"

Mr. Mo took his tray of food and spilled it on Wang Yibo who was still silent.

Soon the security guards secured the Wang Yibo and led the three to be expelled.

"YOU DIE!! YOU DIE!!"

"I WILL GET BACK TO YOU FUCKING !!"

"YOU FUCKING PROSTITUTE !!"

Several employees helped Wang Yibo up and asked if he was okay?

Wang Yibo nodded and smiled. He stood up and asked the employee.

"May I know what happened?" he asked worriedly.

"They were fired for taking bribes, the finance board team investigated and found out. Don't you know?"

"Is that Mr. Liu Haikuan?"

The employee nodded. "You clean yourself in the bathroom, I'll find a change of clothes for you."

"Thank you," said Wang Yibo and walked to the bathroom, being stared at with pity by the crowd.

Wang Yibo thought he should go home, he took off his clothes in the bathroom to wash them. Not long after the employee entered the bathroom, gave him a cleaning service employee uniform.

"Thank you. "

Wang Yibo lowered his head and took the uniform and put it on.

"You go home soon." Said the young man.

Wang Yibo nodded. "Yeah, I'll be right back."

"All right, don't think about it too much."

"Hm. "

Wang Yibo went up to the 20th floor to retrieve his bag and belongings. Employees stay away from him because he smells so bad. Finally he decided to take a taxi to go home.

Someone called him. When he looked, it was Liu Haikuan.

"Wang Yibo, are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"I'm fine ge, I'm home already?" replied Wang Yibo, he immediately took off his clothes. "I'm going to take a shower first."

"Thank goodness then, why don't you tell me what happened, I have to hear it from the other employees."

"I'm okay ge. It's okay, I smell like this."

Liu Haikuan was heard laughing. "All right."

Wang Yibo ended up taking a shower with plenty of shampoo and soap. After that he decided to check his baby's condition to the doctor, he was afraid it would affect the baby.

He called Jiang Yanli and the doctor said that her schedule was tonight. So Wang Yibo decided to eat at the Cafe while waiting for Jiang Yanli this afternoon.

"Your womb is fine, all healthy. It's already week 9 huh?"

Wang Yibo nodded. Jiang Yanli prescribed a booster for him. His pregnancy is more vulnerable than others.

"You better not stress, it really matters."

Wang Yibo sighed. "So much trouble has befallen me."

"Does that have anything to do with his father?"

"But I can handle it. I'm going to the village after this to find some peace. Hope it's good for my condition."

"A calm atmosphere also helps the baby's growth. You take it easy."

Wang Yibo finally went home by Bus. It was already 8 pm when his cell phone kept ringing from Xiao Zhan's call.

Wang Yibo didn't want to meet Xiao Zhan, he didn't want the man to get hurt again because of it. But out of frustration, he finally answered as well.

"Where have you been?!"

Wang Yibo frowned. "Please do not contact me again! "

"Yibo, what's wrong with me?"

"A lot!" snapped Wang Yibo. But the sound is different from the original condition. Wang Yibo was holding back the pain in his chest. Even his eyes were blurry. He took a deep breath, as long as it was also painful. It was as if he was breathing not air but a pile of needles.

"Yibo, where are you right now? You're not home."

"Don't stalk me!"

"Yibo, stalking is if I follow you without you knowing, if stalking I won't call to see you in person"

"Noisy! You're annoying! Don't disturb my life!" he growled in annoyance at Xiao Zhan's patient voice. Unknowingly his tears flowed.

The streets were deserted as Wang Yibo passed by with his cell phone connected.

"Yibo tell me where are you? I wanted to see you before I left, I really missed you. I promise this is the last time."

Wang Yibo stopped walking. Thinking that he missed Xiao Zhan so much and wanted to know how he was. So he nodded. But then realized that Xiao Zhan couldn't see his nod.

"Hm, I'm on my way home."

"Where are you? I'm in front of your flat."

"In the alley leading to the flat, wait for me in a minute sam-MPHH...! brack!"

"Yibo? "

"YIBO!??"

To be continued ....

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉