Luna Lovegood

I get this information from harrypotter wiki

---------------------------------------------

Luna Scamander (née Lovegood)

Born

Between 1 September, 1980 and 2 May, 1981[1]

Blood status

Pure-blood or half-blood[2]

Marital status

Married

Also known as

Loony Lovegood (or just Loony)

Looooony (longer version of Loony) (by Peeves)

Title(s)

Hogwarts Quidditch commentator

Physical information

Species: Human

Gender:

Female

Hair colour:

Dirty blonde

Eye colour:

Silvery grey

Skin colour:

Pale

Family members:

Xenophilius Lovegood (father)

Mrs. Lovegood (mother) †

Rolf Scamander (husband)

Lorcan Scamander (son)

Lysander Scamander (son)

Newt Scamander (grandfather-in-law)

Porpentina Scamander (grandmother-in-law)

Patronus:

Hare

Occupation:

Wizarding naturalist

House:

Ravenclaw

Loyalty:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dumbledore's Army

Order of the Phoenix (indirectly)

The Quibbler

Lovegood family

Scamander family

Ravenclaw

---------------------------------------------

Luna Lovegood in 1997.

Even though Luna was quite young, she had plenty of formidable magical skills.

Duelling: At fourteen Luna survived the Battle of the Department of Mysteries with no more than a few minor injuries. She also survived the Battle of the Astronomy Tower with no major injuries. During the Battle of Hogwarts she managed to duel against Lord Voldemort's most powerful servant, Bellatrix Lestrange, whom she fought alongside Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley.

Creativity: Luna invented a lion-shaped hat that, with a tap of a wand, made a realistic roar. She also made a hat with a flapping eagle.

Patronus Charm: In her fourth year, Luna learned how to conjure a corporeal Patronus. It took the form of a hare.

Non-verbal magic: Shortly before the Battle of Hogwarts in 1998, Luna accompanied Harry Potter to Ravenclaw Tower, where she wordlessly stunned Death Eater Alecto Carrow, although she admitted that that was the first time she had ever used that spell outside of practice.

Leadership skills: At age sixteen Luna co-led Dumbledore's Army along with Ginny Weasley and Neville Longbottom.

"She had straggly, waist-length, dirty blonde hair, very pale eyebrows, and protuberant eyes that gave her a permanently surprised look. Harry knew at once why Neville had chosen to pass this compartment by. The girl gave off an aura of distinct dottiness. Perhaps it was the fact that she had stuck her wand behind her left ear for safekeeping, or that she had chosen to wear a necklace of Butterbeer caps, or that she was reading a magazine upside down."

When Harry first meets her, description in book

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks guys for reading comment for the next character. I will take the first comment.

The next one will be longer.

- luna_lovegood9