31. Falling For You.

Start from the beginning

"A kiss won't do. Do more." I say and move my hands to her smooth neck. I rub my thumb against her one nerve which makes her shiver.

She feels shy for a second then says, "Tonight. I will soothe it. Please give me some time."

Her eyes tell me that she has something in her mind and her blush gives her away totally. She is planning for it to happen tonight and I won't mind it too. But not before I know that we are feeling the same thing.

Every day I fall more and more for my wife. At first, this feeling was hard to understand and so confusing. I used to think I can't fall for someone so soon. But there is no time limit to fall for someone. I used to think what I was feeling may not be what it seems, but I was wrong.

These past few days have given me clarity which I can't find at home as there were many things going on and I could not give enough time to our relationship. But now that we are here, I am falling more for her and know what my feelings are exactly.

"Okay." I say and lay a peck on her forehead.

I go to take a bath and come out after getting ready in a white shirt and grey pants. I am thinking maybe we should go out and visit that Indian restaurant that Ramya talked about that would lift her mood enough to accept my surprise.

We have our breakfast and go out for a stroll, then have lunch at the Indian restaurant, which actually lifted her mood a lot. She enjoyed it so much that she took a nap after coming back, as she had too much of it. In the late afternoon, I wake her up so she can get ready.

I wear a tux while she soaks herself in a scented hot bath, which makes my imagination go wild. I almost thought about ditching the opera and having her right there in the bathtub when I heard her humming a tune, more like eavesdropping. But I had to control myself. She deserves to go out and have that opera and then have a perfect dinner with her romantic husband. She deserves a perfect night.

I wait for her in the living room patiently and keep looking at my phone. But soon I hear the click of heels and look up to see the scarlet beauty in front of me. Arya is wearing a satin red dress which reaches her calves. It has puffed sleeves with a sweetheart neckline, which gives me the perfect view of the upper outline of her bosoms.

The ruched bodice has a fake button line and when she walks, I see a thigh high split in front. She is wearing a simple necklace that Ramya gifted her and a large golden hoop earring. Her open hair is curled a bit and looks sultry. Her heels are silver and so is her clutch, with a matching bracelet around her wrist.

"I think we should call a doctor." I say.

"Why? What happened? Are you okay, Vedant?" She asks, looking concerned, and comes closer to me.

"I am not okay. Not after seeing you like this. My heart almost stopped beating." I say and she looks away with a smile.

"Well, then we should call a doctor for me, too." She says.

"And why is that?" I ask with a raise of one brow.

"Because the same thing happened to me when I saw you." She says with a shy smile.

"Maybe we should forget about doctors and use the formula which would solve this heart problem." I say and bend towards her welcoming peachy lips, but she moves away.

"I would love to feel like this for the time being. Maybe we can use this formula later at night." She asks shyly and I smile.

"As you say, my lady. Now shall we leave?" I ask and give my arm to her.

"We shall, my lord." She says and takes my arm.

The evening was amazing. We watched one play and made stupid assumptions about the characters. Then we also had a great time meeting some ‌people who invited me to it. They were welcoming and discussed some of the business ventures they want to pursue.