Maybe fail to find any, but stop a few small-time crimes,

     Finish her shift,

     Head back home.

     And it almost is an ordinary day, too. Until she hears a weird sound coming from below the bridge she's walking over on the way home, like a sewer that got clogged and- Oh, Shit.

     A demon. Thankfully not too strong-looking, but theres a middle-schooler near it, which is really bad. No discernable head, but she'll think of a way around that. There's still daylight out, after all, so all she really has to do is push it out of the shadows. Or she could keep slicing at it until she hits the 'neck' out of sheer luck. Or she could use her quirk. Sure, a ice rose vine like won’t kill a demon like a nichirin sword will and it could made her getting a light flu if she used it too long, but if its body is made out of something like water-

     Focus. You're overthinking it.

     Right, save the kid first, worry about the demon after. She's ready to jump down now, one leg already over the rail. All she needs now is to breathe in and-

     -Or the kid actually a capable Demon Slayer who ready to taking care of it himself and- wait a fucking minute! She never saw someone young as him at the corp, how does he know about Breathing Technique and accuire nichirin- is that a wakizashi?! Okay this is beyond her expectation on how her day, now though she need to talk to the kid for some information, but the important thing is she glad the kid safe and- where the hell All Might come from?!

     Sigh... on one hand she need to speak with the kid but on the other hand there's All Might and kids likes All Might right? So Mizuki probably need to wait for a while before she can talk to him, and Mizuki being Mizuki thinking she can write the report at nearby café while waiting them. Mizuki steps away from the rail and continues to stroll. Now, one of the Hashira mentioned a pretty good café around here. She could check it out before looking for the boy later.

—<—<—<—<—<—<—>—>—>—>—>—

     Mizuki thinking about the slime demon encounter until she's sitting in a café a few hours later typing up a report on her laptop. In hindsight, she really should have gone down to talk to All Might and the boy. Having names would make this so much easier. Now she's sitting here writing about how a 'Middle-schooler with green hair' who kill the demon who probably know about demon.

     She lets out a tired sigh and drains the rest of her coffee. At least nobody was hurt, she supposes. A deathless demon encounter is the best kind of demon encounter.

     She closes her laptop, resolving to finish up the report later that night when she gets home. It's around 6 o' clock, and she should really get back so she can start to look for the boy.

     She walk around the area for about ten minutes, cursing herself for forgoting to put a tracker to the boy. That's when Mizuki looks up and notices a familiar looking green haired middle schooler dangling his legs over a six story building.

     Well, that doesn't look all that safe, but surely the kid's fine, right? After all, he's just sitting down on top of a building.

     Alone.

     Looking incredibly sad.

     Shortly after being attacked and killed a demon.

     …Yeah, she should check on him. Not like it's that hard to get up to him anyway. A breath in, and a series of jumps up some smaller buildings and footholds, and she's a few meters behind him. Now how to get his attention… best not to overthink it. Just be direct.