Chapter 25

Hey! Im loosing followers and comments. What have I done wrong? Im really upset about this. Please tell me what I did.

Audrey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash woke me up by kissing me.

"Im trying to sleep! Its like six i n the morning for crying out loud!" I moaned

"Baby, its almost ten." Ash laughed

"Well im pregnant leave me alone!" I said

"No we have to go to the doctor." Ash replied

I sat up, and huffed.

He helped me out the bed and to the closet. I put on some black yoga pants and a maternity shirt.

Then I put my hair in a messy bun and didnt feel like doing make up. I put on some green flipflops and was ready.

"Ready?" Ash asked

I nodded still half asleep

He helped me down the stairs and I smelled coffee as we walked by the kitchen.

"COFFEE!" i yelled

"No, its bad for you." Ash said

I huffed, then we went the the pack doctor part thingy of the house.

The lady doctor was already there waiting.

"Hello, follow me." She said happily

How do people do this? How are they so happy this early? I guess ill never know.

I sat on the bed thing once we got in the room.

"Luna, we are going to do one more ultrasound because you look bigger than you should to be carrying twins." She said getting the things out.

"Ok." I said and laid down and pulled up my shirt.

"Now, you will be delivering sooner, because of them being of alpha blood. Which means you have about five weeks until your due date. But we will not be able to give you an exact date." She said putting that cold stuff on my tummy.

"Ash, can we go baby shopping today?" I asked

"Sure." He said

Soon a picture came up on the screen, it was still two babies just bigger.

"Well its defiantly a boy and a girl." She said "but im not quite positive why you are so big. I guess it just means you will be delivering sooner." She informed

"Ok." Ash said, i could tell he was happy, ecstatic actually.

She did a couple other things like take my blood pressure and heart beat and all that 'fun' stuff. She informed us that doing 'it' would not be advised at this stage. Ash was not to happy about that to say the least.

After she did a couple more things she gave us the pictures of our babies and we left back up to our room.

I sat on the bed.

"I have something to show you when we go shopping." Ash said putting on some shoes so go with his outfit (jeans, and a black v-neck)

I got happy!

"Lets go!" I said happily

I still didnt care what i looked like so I turned to heat all the way up cause I was freezing. So I grabbed a black jacket.

He helped me down the stairs and out to his car. I thought I should probably invite the others, but I just wanted to be with Ash.

He started up the engine and pulled out, but went the opposite direction of town.

I knew he wouldn't tell me where we were going so I didn't bother asking.

After about five minutes we pulled up to a gravel drive way that led to a beautiful house.

It was made if wood and looked to be about two stories high. There were windows and a balcony on each side of the house. It was not big but its wasnt small.

The drive way was long enough so it wasn't too close to the road too.

As I was looking at everything I hadnt noticed that we had stopped. Ash came to my door and helped me out.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as we walked in

He opened the door.

"This is our new home" he said

OMG!!!! I had no words.

The house was amazing!

The main hall had wood floors and light blue walls. There were beautiful stairs leading to the upper portion of the house.

"Its beautiful." I said and walked in to a room to the right if the stairs. It was the living area. There was a large tv and brown a leather couch and love seat. The walls were white and wood floors. There was a coffee table and a recliner as well. There was a window on the wall with white curtains.

I walked to the other side and there was an office that had a desk and a nice computer with a leather desk chair. There was a bigger window with white curtains just like in the livingroom.

Then there was a door on the side if that room leading to a dining room. It had a nice dark wooden table with matching chairs.

Then there was another door leading to a BEAUTIFUL kitchen.

It was so modern. A nice stainless steal refrigerator and wood cabinets. A double sink, and a dish washer. A nice microwave, toaster, coffee machine, and tons of other stuff.

It was my dream house.

I turned around to face Ash, I was crying.

"I love you!" I said and kissed him.

"Do you like it?" He asked

"OF CORSE! Its amazing! Its like in my dreams!" I said almost yelling

"This isn't all of it, you still have to see the upstairs." He said with a smirk.

He led me through the hallway and up the stairs. There were six doors. He led me all the way to the last one.

I almost fainted