°*• H⏱ur 3.2 •*°

Start from the beginning

"Stop laughing!"

"The hell's wrong with this thing?!"

"Just let it be hyung!"

"Let me try-" when hueningkai tried to help the others stop the fire extinguisher, it was at that moment that the extinguisher burst into puffs of its smokey white fog right at their faces.

A series of fits of coughs followed after that as the room was filled momentarily with fog from the extinguisher as they waved their hands around to clear their views.

"Everyone alright?" Yeonjun called as he slowly saw the others.

"Yeah we're fine." Soobin answered helping Hueningkai up. Beomgyu and Taehyun were also both getting up.

When the fog completely dispersed, they saw how the room was completely trashed. The chairs and tables were completely disarranged. Mounds and blobs of white cream-looking stuff sits on every corner... on the desks, chairs, floors and even the chalkboard.

"Wow." Hueningkai was the first to react.

"Did I accidentally do that?" Beomgyu asked to no one in particular.

"Apparently so." Taehyun nodded.

"Cool." Beomgyu grinned.

"Uh Taehyun-" Hueningkai paused pointing at something on Taehyun who turned to him confused but then chuckled at the look of the other instead.

"What?" Hueningkai raised a brow.

"Your nose is smudged with those stuff." Taehyun was snickering now.

"Say for yourself, your hair is covered with it!" Hueningkai teased back and a fuss started going with the two which made the others look at them then to each others.

"I'd hate to break it to you hyung but looking good with those brows." Beomgyu was laughing despite the fact that there were also smudges all over his hair.

"Soobin your brows pfft..." Yeonjun was already laughing when Soobin touched his brows that for some reason covered with those white stuff then noticed that they all were covered with it.

"Says the one who have a mustache on his face." He countered back and Yeonjun immediately wiped his off.

They ended up with fits of laughter as they all try to put more of the white stuff from the extinguisher to each other as they evenually got tired and just looked around their mess.

"We're not getting in trouble for this are we?" Soobin wondered.

"Why would we? We're not even really at school." Yeonjun smirked.

"Should we do something fun?" Hueningkai offered with an eager smile.

"Like what?" Taehyun turned to him.

"If we can't get in trouble here then..." Beomgyu thought for awhile.

"Why don't we do everything we want?" Beomgyu slowly grinned playfully at the others.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" He added as he met the others eyes.

They all then got up and proceeded to leave the room and explored the empty school.

They found the field and they played chase for a while and lie down on the ground when they got tired. The sky for some reason was blue instead of the usual orange sunset look they see. However, it was still as bright as before and has a mixture of green. It was pretty and calming.

A melody just echoed in the air that made them all got up and look around. It was different than the last one but still felt bright and upbeat.

"So is this gonna be a thing here? Random music we don't know?" Hueningkai wondered as the others shrugged and they all just chuckled at the thought because it would make the place livelier.

They entered the school again and played some more on rooms they find. In one room, they filled an entire chalkboard with drawings and used up all the chalk they could find.

Accidentally set something on fire in the cafeteria that set off the sprinkle system as they all runaway laughing at the situation with Soobin reminding them never to do what they just did to their actual school.

"Alright vice-pres, we'll remember." Yeonjun was laughing with the others and while Soobin was indeed serious about it, he did felt good breaking rules without consequence.

They were all soaking wet as they came to a door, they pushed it open and light flashed before their eyes and as they slowly adjusted their vision...

They came face to face with the stockroom they were supposed to clean.

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

Good day my dear readers! I want to thank everyone for giving "Magic Hour" 500 reads! Kaya naman kahit gusto ko munang ipagkait ang chapter nato sa inyo, I'm updating it to show my gratitude for still sticking around kahit na ang bagal ko magsulat.

I'll really try to find time to write more. Thanks again and I hope you'll stick around to the end (not saying its ending already, ang layo ko pa 😅)

Anyway please enjoy the chapter!!! Hoping for the reads to increase next update! Wait for it! 🥰