°*• H⏱ur 3.2 •*°

Start from the beginning

"You don't think, it actually stretches do you?" He questions making them silent.

"It could be possible considering we're-"

"Yeonjun hyung watch out!" Hueningkai called out when Soobin turned and saw that the book was actually burning as light reflected on the lens of the glasses.

Yeonjun immediately moved his hands away leaving the glasses on the table as he got up.

"I told you not to play with it hyung!" Soobin's voice raised.

"I never would've thought it would actually burn, they were just glasses." Yeonjun reasoned.

"Hyungs! We should put it out before it grow big!" Hueningkai took one of the curtain and fanned it.

"Hey stop! You'll make it bigger!" Soobin stopped the younger as the flame slowly grow bigger.

"Look calm down, its a small fire. I'll just take it to the floor and stomp on it." Yeonjun moved to hold the part of the book that wasn't burned

"Hyung its not that small now, don't go near it." Soobin pulled the older.

"We can't let that grow bigger so let's just do it." Yeonjun turned to him.

"How?!" Soobin asked and the door then burst open making the slightly panicked three turn.

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

"Hyung!" Taehyun slammed the door open to see the 2 older guys in a bit of an argument while Hueningkai stared at him with panicked eyes.

Taehyun then turned to the table with a flame growing big every second.

"What in the world-" he started but before he could finish his sentence, Beomgyu rushed passed him, unscrewing the fire extinguisher before extinguishing the fire.

"There!" Beomgyu exclaimed before turning to the other 3.

"We were looking for you guys." Beomgyu smiled at them.

"Well, that solved the problem." Yeonjun shrugged as Soobin let go of him.

"Yeonjun hyung, please don't play around again." Soobin sighed.

"Odd, I'm not that clumsy." Yeonjun laughed a little out of it.

"You ok hyung?" Taehyun approached them and the older then sighed.

"Remember when I mentioned how it makes you feel like you could just let go?" Yeonjun started and everyone looked at each other.

"Yeah its odd and weird but... it really felt like you can do anything that come to mind." He added.

"But didn't that make you uncomfortable hyung?" Hueningkai asked and the older nodded in turn.

"I don't know... do you really wanna feel restricted in some way?" Yeonjun turned to all of them.

"Hyung... I think we should just go back." Taehyun started and Soobin agreed to him.

"Yeah, I don't think being reckless is a good idea." - Soobin

"Ayy come on, where's the fun in being way too careful. Sometimes, you just gotta let yourself go." Beomgyu said throwing the fire extinguisher aside which made a loud clanking sound.

Before any of them could speak again, the fire extinguisher let out its white smokey fog as if malfunctioning and moving around where Beomgyu discarded it.

"What the hell!"

"Stop it!"

"Hahahhahahahaahhah!"