Chapter 2

---Ten Years Later---
Anna's P.O.V
"Princess,the queen is waiting for you" My maid, May said "Oh and Happy Birthday" I moaned "Hmmm Happybirthdaytoomay" I said. I was really sleepy but I remembered something I quickly woke up "Its My Birthday!" I said "ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!" I happily said as I run to the throne room which was Mother was there "Oh, Anna, Youre up! Happy Birthday!" Mother said and hugged me as I hug back "Thank You Mother!" "Here's my gift, you can now go to the outside world" (She means shes going to Ponyville) She said "I can??" "Yes." "YAY YAY thank you Mother thank you thank you!" "Your welcome my little starfish, you can go now but be back when night comes!" "Ok I will"
----At The Ocean Village----
"Happy Birthday Princess!" " Happy Birthday" I said thank you to everyone and swam up the surface as I got there I saw a pier and a pegasus controlling lightning "Woah. A real pegasus" I whispered "Hmm?" She said "Oh hi" She said "Uhmm Hello! Can you help me up?" I hid my wings to show I'm a unicorn
Lightning's P.O.V (Ya guessed it)
"Uhm Hello! Can you help me up?" A strange unicorn was stranded on the ocean "Ok" As I got her up, when she was on land, she had wings??! "Your an alicorn?!" "Oh yeah..." She said akwardly "That.Is.Awesome!!" "I guess.." "Oh sorry, I'm Lightning Streak" "I am Princess Anna Oceana of the ocean" She said "Of the ocean?!, haha I dont beleive you" "Oh yeah?" And she flied up and just controlled the ocean "May!" She said "Who?" "My maid of course!" She smiled and I saw a real merpony I was shocked "Umm.. Princess? She's a pegasus" "Dont be scared May, shes my friend" "Oh sorry your majesty" "Bye" as the Merpony went down "Beleive now?" "Oh sorry,Princess" I teased "Wanna race?" "Bring it on!, Princess" And we raced to school "Woah what a big building!" "Yeah thats school. Want to enroll?" "Uhmm.. Wait a minute as she went back to the pier "Uh Lightning?" "Yes, Hiro?"
Cliffhanger!! So ya