III: St.Marie

Ichigo POV

        We climed into the bus and I sat beside the window while Mira sat beside me she turned to me and gave me a small box  I opened it and saw a cupcake "Waaaaaaaa~" I admired it happily and ate it.

        I heard my sister chuckle and she said "As hungry as always" and she chuckled even more. I took a picture of her and said "I'll post this if you won't stop laughing at me" I shoved my phone to her face "Sorry, Geez...." she replied and then she yawned "I'm taking a nap,wake me up when we're there kay".

"Hehehehehehehehehe" I laughed evilly as she dozed off to sleep while I took pictures"Kawaiii" I whispered while I admired her pictures.

Time skip!

        "St.Marie wa gakuen,I repeat,St.Marie wa gakuen" the man in the speaker said. I woke up my sister "Five more minutes, mom" she replied and I shrugged.

         'Guess I'll have to carry her' I thought as I carried her up piggy back ride style. 'Wow she's light' I thought to myself. Being the older twin I must be responsible for my sister.She swinged her legs while I carried her and surprisingly she woke up in exactly five minutes. She really is an honest girl. "You can put me down now nee-san" she told me and so I did.

Time Skip!

        "Usotske(Liar)" I said drowsily. "We have been walking for hours!" I complained. "I can see a very large building nee-san" Mira said and then I dragged her towards the building. I suddenly halted when I saw a statue of a lady."She's pretty right?" Mira told me. "Right!" I replied while I placed a small packet on the statue.

        I clapped two times and prayed but then I heard something "Welcome to St.Marie" I thought the statue said that and I panicked "It's alive!" I shrieked in terror but then Mira pointed at a girl with long orange hair."Don't worry it's just the girl" Mira said and I sighed in relief.

Well guys its like a cliffhanger but I'll make it up to you on the next chapter so pls wait I'm watching it all over again to process the scenes in my brain that's what I have been doing. Short chappie haha. <(•_•).