Everyone meet Kumoko the Spider Goddess

Start from the beginning

Kumoko: Sure thing, Slime-san.

Everyone: Slime-san?!

Rimuru: Please don't call me that in front of everyone.

Kumoko: Why not that's the nickname Shizu calls you.

Tiamat: Who's Shizu?!

Rimuru: No one she was just joking around! Just please tell them who you are and how the both of us know each other.

Kumoko: Sigh" Fine my name is Kumoko and I'm the youngest sister of Rimuru Tempest the Void Dragon God.

Everyone were surprised to hear what Kumoko explain to them that I have a sister. And some of the people Odin, Rossweisse and Ajuka they were surprised about the news that I'm a Dragon God.

Azazel: Dude Rimuru you never tell me you have a sister. She's really a very attractive hot babe.

Odin: My that sister of yours seems to be a real beauty I wish I have a wife like that.

Rossweisse: Lord Odin don't forget she has a husband and you remember what he said.

Odin did remember what Ragna said to Issei and Saji about cutting their balls off. Ragna look at Odin not only him but also Azazel staring daggers at them, Odin and Azazel both quickly look away pretending like they didn't see anything. I give Ragna a thumbs up for defending my sister from these perverts he earns my respect. He give a smile and give me a thumbs up as well.

Irina: So wait if she you're sister that would actually make Miss Ariel as your grandmother.

Rimuru: Yes apparently so that would make her as my grandmother. (Even if it's not by blood related but she is my sister family and that would make her as my family as well.)

Asia: So you're Rimuru sister you look beautiful like you're a goddess.

Kumoko: Why thank you you're very kind also I should probably mention to you guys that I am not a dragon like my brother.

Everyone was confused at what my sister told them that she's not a dragon like me.

Akeno: What do you mean you're not a dragon are you supposed to be Rimuru sister unless the both you are half siblings.

Kumoko: Well you're partially right about that and if you guys are wondering what I am allow me to show you my true form.

She then transform into her spider form, this surprising everyone not expecting her to be a spider.

Everyone: You're a spider!

Kumoko: Yeah so I'm a spider, so what? You guys got a problem with that.

Sirzechs: No we were not expecting you to be a spider.

Azazel: Also is this really your true form I'm just curious to know.

Kumoko: Well if this form doesn't take your liking then I might change into my other form instead.

She transform again she was in her human form but with some spider parts. She was in her Arachne form a human body at top and spider body at the bottom and even has her scythe.

 She was in her Arachne form a human body at top and spider body at the bottom and even has her scythe