This child has grown from a small seven-year-old, not questioning the world for what it was, to an eleven-year-old with eyes brimming with curiosity. Her once thin limbs, now full with muscle and a healthy layer of fat that was beginning to dwindle. In the legs, it was most noticeable because Thunder Breathers relied on them more than any other limb. Her face is a little longer, but her eyes are still large and her nose is still small. Ash brown locks that faded to a peculiar blue that reminded Jigoro of a particular haori that had been washed enough times that the blue had faded into an almost white, were now reaching her shoulder blades in untamed waves.

It sucked that both he, her, and Kaigaku had no idea what to do with their hair. It sucked even more that Yuuma wanted to keep it long. At the moment, it was always tied in a low ponytail. However, Jigoro could see her annoyance with it.

Overall though, Yuuma was healthy, living, and almost ready to leave. And man did that kill Jigoro. Watching her grow up and learn the way of Thunder Breathing had been enjoyable, and some of the best years he's ever had. Her curious eyes took in everything he showed and everything he said. Then watching her add her own spin or style to the technique once she mastered it. Eagerly showing him and waiting for his approval or tips. Yuuma was a student of every teacher's dreams... sometimes. It was a fight to wake her up from a nap and get her motivated. But once she did, it was a joy teaching her.

However, as he noted beforehand, he was running out of things to teach her. She couldn't gain some things without experience. Yet, Yuuma for how smart she really is, could be incredibly stupid.

Like directions. Or some common knowledge. Jigoro's worst fear is her getting scammed, because knowing her, as long as they looked serious she would buy the facade.

'She needs to experience the real world to learn.' Yet, that real-world he was thinking of was brimming with demons that could and would kill her. Brimming with people that would take advantage of her. Jigoro is confident in his skill of teaching swordsmanship and Thunder Breathing, Yuuma is proof of that. He is also confident that Yuuma would do fine on the field. She has always been quick to adapt and adjust. Jigoro, however, was not a great social interaction and social cue teacher. For hell's sake, he yelled at people and swung his cane at whatever he didn't like. He is a self-declared curmudgeon that only had a few people close to his heart. Two to be exact. And both were sharing the table with him!

Yuuma, for all her glory in being smart with a sword and breathing techniques, as well as being book smart, couldn't live on her own for crap.

He can already see how she would be living. Eating only rice, miso, and fish. Sometimes an egg, but they weren't Yuuma's favorite food so that most likely was a no. He didn't even see her owning a house damn it! Knowing her, she would live at the Wisteria houses because they were free, provided meals, and clothes. Not to mention, she would hyperfocus on her job which is to slay demons. Yuuma wouldn't be living, she would only be surviving.

'God, what I am gonna do?' Aged eyes observed Kaigaku one-sidedly argue with Yuuma. Her eyes not even on him, which was further provoking the boy.

'Ah, she still has a few more years.'

"Shishou." Bright grey eyes stared into his soul. Jigoro waited for what she could possibly say. Kaigaku also watched her, eyes that were always ready for a fight, taking in her every movement.

"There are eggshells in this."

'I'm kicking her out.'

"YOU MAKE IT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT!!"

++++

Yuuma did a deep stretch, feeling her sore muscles cry out as her chest touched the ground while her legs remained in the straddle position. With each exhale, she reached further as her muscles relaxed, and with each inhale she drew to the back of her ribs and belly. She ignored Kaigaku's cries and grunts as he stretched. His inflexibility cracked both her and Shishou up, although Shishou was more open with his laugh than Yuuma was.