𝖎𝖎𝖎. muggle-born partner.

╭── ೋ ──╮

╰── ೋ ──╯

╰── ೋ ──╯

Throughout breakfast grey continued to sneak glances over to the table of blue, silver, brains and logic - he was certain to be as sneaky and subtle as he could while glancing over to the ravenclaw beauty. He failed at subtlety. Drastically. James and Remus weren't as oblivious as Sirius had made out in his head. ( even if one of their future kids was ) They had seen their friend look over to the mystery ravenclaw countless times through the time of their meal.

Glancing at their new timetable for this year Remus smirked as he saw their first lesson that would begin in only a few minutes time the black letters imprinting into his brain 'Muggle Studies - Ravenclaw & Gryffindor' the words beamed up at him with opportunity and he nudged James harshly in the shoulder. 

"Ow- Hey!" The boy exclaimed only to have Remus's scarred hand cover his mouth in seconds. Remus shoved the timetable into the speckled boys face as Sirius was dazed off once again. James's hazel eyes shone with the wonderfully presented opportunity. "So we're gonna find out about this mystery girl huh?" He whispered softly to his wolfish friend.

"Of course we have to meet the fair maiden who has unknowingly stopped Pads playboy ways," Remus said dramatically, smirking as the two glanced over to their lovesick friend.

Sirius Black was sat with a pile of triangular-cut toast with marmite and butter lathered graciously onto them, taking slow bites and unconsciously keeping his eyes glued to the blue-badged uniforms across the hall. ( if you hate marmite suck it up and take it, i think even if sirius hated it he'd pretend to like it to piss people off so deal with it ) There were numerous fans of his eyes darting over to the boy every once in a while - fluttering eyelashes, skirts that drew up so high their skirts were practically invisible, faces caked in make-up and for what? The possibility of one snog in a broom closet and to then never be thought of again.

It was pathetic.

People dressing themselves for others viewpoint instead something that was supposed to make them comfortable was something Cameron detested seeing and these girls - and odd boy here and there - who pushed themselves far enough as to dress this provocatively for someone else's opinion and for just a smidge of attention wasn't right, which was why she decided to give Sirius Black his first lesson that night - a lesson on intersectional feminism. 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Come on, come on," James begged tugging on Remus's arms after having spotted a wonderful familiar flash of ginger hair. The group of the three of them gravitated towards the library where James had watched the green-eyed girl run only moments ago.

He pranced ( hehe pranced ) forward, blinding smile on his face as he approached the girl. "Hello there Evans," he said cheekily running a hand through his mop of hair. "Are you from Paris my lily-flower?" He asked cheekily leaning slightly towards her as he tried to balance himself on a bookcase, only to trip forwards and send a hard-back maroon cover flying from it's rightful shelf. ( real smooth potter * rolls eyes* )