whoisjordan oh... my... god...
^waynebutred ...?

freshmff @noelle 🅿️ UHHHHMMMMMMM OKKKKKKK
^Noelle 🅿️ not for me but u go

who's Noelle and why doesn't she think he's hot as fuck?

"NICK!" I yell.

"What?" He calls from the pool.

Yeah, we're spending our last day here at the hotel pool.

"Come here." I wave him over.

He sighs and gets out of the water.

He comes over.

"Look at this guy." I play the video.

"Damn girl go get him. He replied to your comment." Nick smiles.

"Isn't he soooo fine?" I ask

Nick shrugs. "Not my type."

"Oh so you're type is not attractive?" I ask.

Nick grabs my phone and puts it on the table, picks me up, and throws me into the pool next to Chris.

I come up with hair in my face.

"You look like the girl from ring." Chris laughs. He puts his arm around my waist under the water so Matt and Nick can't see.

-

"Oh GOD I'm so tired." I whine. "I'm actually about to punch Chris in the face."

He giggles Evily.

"You're so weird." I complain.

He grabs my foot and leans to bite my ankle.

"CHRIS!" I yell. "Stop!"

"Chris, don't mess with my girl." Nick turns around in the front seat.

"Yeahhhh." I dup nick up.

-

"Nick, give me the camera." I whisper.

He hands it to me and i start filming. "Look at this little baby." I film chris sleeping. "He's so cute."

"I'm what?" He opens his eyes.

I jump. "Jesus. Don't scare me like that."

He laughs.

-skip to them being home because I'm tired of writing them driving-

I go straight into Nick's room and collapse on his bed as soon as we get into the house.

"I'm so tired. I missed my bed. Hotel beds are comfy but there's nothing like feeling safe and warm when you go to bed."

"Actually, it's my bed." Nick purses his lips.

"Whatever." I curl up under the covers.

-

"Today I'm asking questions for girls to the boys." I say. "So I'm going to be asking boys questions that girls want to know the answer to."

"Nick's hanging out with madi today so he's not in this video." Matt says.

"We can make it cool without nick." Chris says.

"Okay, so. Do boys really care about height?" I ask.

"No, we already talked about this. If you have a good personality we don't care." Matt says.

"I know but take away personality and picture the perfect person for you to date." I say. "Is she shorter or taller than you? Or the same height."

"Shorter."

"There you go." I say.

"5'6." Chris says.

"5'6? What about a girl that's 5'8?" I ask.

"I don't care what your height is, like if I like you I like you, but if I could pick looks then I'd say 5'6." Chris says.

I'm 5'6...

"Okay, do you care if a girl watches porn?" I make eye contact with chris and try not to laugh.

"Uhhh..." Matt doesn't know how to respond.

"No. If I can do it so can she." Chris says.

I can't hold in my laughter anymore and break down laughing. I fall out of my chair and laugh even harder when I do.

I get back up and take a deep breathe.

"Do guys think periods are gross?"

"No."

"Yes."

I look at Chris.

"Okay, I don't mind helping like when you're not feeling good on your period I'll get you like snacks or Advil or whatever and stuff like that but when you talk about the way it feels it's gross. Like when you go 'it feels like someone's stabbing a knife in my uterus' I don't like that." Chris shivers.

"I do not say that guys. Just to clarify." I look at the camera.

"Well yeah, I was just using it as an example." Chris says.

I look at Matt.

"I don't think it's gross. I mean you guys have to deal with it so you should be allowed to talk about it. Plus I feel like it sucks that girls don't feel comfortable buying tampons or whatever because it's normal." Matt explains. "Like don't girls get comfortable carrying them around or buying them?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"It shouldn't make you uncomfortable. Guys are just idiots." Matt explains.

"Awwwww. Maaaaaatt." I hug him.

"Matt I'm pretty sure your fanbase just doubled." Chris says. "But I stand by what I said. Which like, adding to what Matt said. It's kind of not fair that girls get uncomfortable buying pads and tampons because when I go to the store to get them when you ask me to, if there's a girl working the register that I go to she's always like 'aw that's so sweet that you're buying this stuff for your girlfriend'."

"Yeah, same. They do the same for me. But if it's a guy they smirk. One time this one guy was like 'is it for your girlfriend?' and I was like 'yeah' cause it's just easier that way than explaining the situation especially if there was a line. And he smirked and was like 'at least you know she's not pregnant yet'." Matt says.

My eyes widen. "I feel like strangers shouldn't say stuff like that.

"Yeah it made me super uncomfortable. Anyways move on to the next thing." Matt says.

a/n- the video they're filming is continued in the next chapter I just had to cut the chapters cause this one was getting super long