Chapter 6- Why Me? Part 2

3rd Person P.O.V:

nicolesss_562baesmagcon- @DanicaJonesss why so obsessive? cam can do better, your a*s can stay in the hospital.

Magcon_megan109- @DanicaJonesss nash doesn't really like ya... therefore, cam can't he friends with ya, or more than friends.

Magcon_family_ is_bae- @DanicaJonesss get out of cam and nashes grill... jk your awesome! Stop with the hate haterz! Be happy for cam and appreciate that cam is even telling us this stuff! Jeesh, get a hold of yourselves.

reynolds_bae_girl- @DanicaJonesss back off of them! soon your just gonna use all of them like Madison Beer.

Danica's eyes started getting watery, but soon she realized she was about to cry for some stupid reason.

Liass_suck_butt- @DanicaJonesss cam can do better... your just gonna use him like Madison Beer.

The rest of the Tweets were mostly about Danica and Madison Beer. Man, who is Madison Beer? Danica grew curios and searched her up on famousbirthdays, a website, and it said she was 15 years old. She grew very very curious. Did she date like, the whole Magcon (leaving out Mahogany of course).

Eventually, she decided to text Cam:

(Message Chat)

D: hey dallas...just seeing if ya know a 15 year old name Madison Beer.

C: yeah, why?

D: mah twitters blowing up about people saying that i'll use you like how Madison Beer did.

C: just ignore, okay?

D: Pleeeeeezzzz, tell me.

C: no, i'll tell you about it when I see ya next time.

D: fine. Ur a grumpy cat. :(

(End of Message Chat)

Hmmm, Danica thought. She'll just to do it by herself...

Hey guys! It's Leilani! Again! Sooo, it's been a tough start through the first seven chapters, but hey, we got through it, right? I'm kidding we did. Currently, I am having a a contest for this book, Youtubers' Life, and I already have 2 people doing it so, if you'd like to enter for the contest, you can message me. So ya, sh*t's about to go down. Dun dun dun. :)

Bye! Love ya lot's! ♥♥♥ ~Leilani