As he walks, a small hint of blue light catches his eye. His head jerks towards the source in almost an instant. What he saw, though, was more confusing than frightening.

     A little girl in a dress was sitting on one of the booths, which looked to be for a ring toss game or something like that. She had two ponytails tied up high on her head, a frilly dress on, and a balloon attached to a string that she clutched in her right hand. Her toes weren't completely distinct, so she must be wearing thin socks.

     "Wondered when you were gonna show up. So, you heading inside, or am I just going to have to do this alone?" The man asks, the smallest of smiles making its way to his lips. The girl just shrugs.

     "Aight. Still, I wish I could have some backu-" The sound of a clock chiming draws his attention. "Ah, crap"

     Not even taking the time to say goodbye, the man sprints to where he remembered the burned building to be, trying to go by memory as the fog starts to cover everything. He remembers to keep his eyes closed, going by the path that he had been mentally practicing when he observed the place from afar.

     Eventually, he makes it to the main building, tripping over the stairs and almost faceplanting. Catching himself, he runs up to the door and bangs on it. "Hello? I could use some help here! Open up!" He yells, turning back to look at the park. He notices the pair of eyes staring at him from the fog that was approaching quickly. 

     As he pulls his sidearm from its holster, the man hears the sound of rustling on the other side of the door, before it is thrown open. He backpedals quickly, though as the doors are closed, he sees the shadowy figure still charging at the door.

     Not even thinking, the man slams his shoulder against the doors, barely making it in time before they are slammed with an immense force from the other side. He manages to stand his ground for a couple of seconds, giving an animatronic brown and yellow bear the chance to start pushing as well.

      "The barricade!" The brown bear yells, as the figure pushes again, managing to stick a clawed paw through the gap between the double doors. A loud growling can be heard from the other side as it seems to get more aggressive.

     "Oh, shut up!" The man yells to it, raising his pistol and firing through the gap.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

     There's a loud thud as the figure must have fallen back from the shots. A rabbit animatronic with blue fur rushes forward and places a thick rectangle of metal in a slot in both the doors, anchoring it in place. The man steps back, aiming his pistol at the door, waiting for the aggression to resume as the two robots brace themselves.

     However, there is nothing. The figure must have left.

     The man lets out a slow breath before holstering his pistol. He wipes the sweat from his scarred face, having been sprinting the entire way to the building.

 He wipes the sweat from his scarred face, having been sprinting the entire way to the building