BACK TO HOME.🏕

HOSPITAL

NIGHTTIME

3RD POV

Zhan woke up after having a good sleep, he opened his eyes, the first thing that he saw was the white ceiling of the hospital, the lights were very bright he fixed his eyes first then he tried to move his body but he fell someone's presence behind him. with lot of difficulties he turns to another side. his eyes widen at what he sees

yibo was sleeping beside him while yibo's one hand was on Zhan's waist while the other was below Zhan's head.

he looks so handsome even while sleeping zhan mumbled while unconsciously he extends his hand to caress yibo's face(cheek).

yibo stir up on the touch of Zhan's warm hand. slowly yibo open his eyes but as soon as he saw zhan staring at his face he woke up with a jerk.

you are awake already? are you feeling pain anywhere?do you feel weak? zhan answer me please are you truly fine? no pain right? yibo bombarded zhan with lots of questions without a comma or full stop.

shhh.. relax yibo I am absolutely fine. oh god, you act like my Jie now, overcaring said zhan and chuckled.

yibo pouted as zhan make fun of him. yibo my back hurts, make me sit properly, please.

yibo helped zhan to sit properly on the bed then he pour some water into a glass and made zhan drink it. zhan tried to hold the glass to drink with his own but yibo stop him come on zhan let me take care of you, you better rest and stop making any movement. zhan helplessly nodded as he was really feeling pain in his body. yibo made him drink the whole glass

yibo sit on the table beside Zhan's bed while zhan was still half laying on the bed.

zhan brother saved us, you faint out due to loss of blood and all the tiredness so we bought you hospital, the doctor treated you and they said you are fine now. brother already informed to police about it, they will find the person behind our kidnapping and yes we contacted you, brother, through police he will come soon. yibo said to zhan while zhan nodded his head silently 

yibo waited for two more minutes but zhan didn't say anything and did not make any movement. he was just staring at the hospital floor.

zhan what happen why are so silent? are you feeling uncomfortable? are you in pain? yibo worriedly asked zhan and hold one hand.

no yibo, I am absolutely fine, it is just I am thinking why you care about me this much, I mean it is only 2nd day of our friendship but still why I feel like we are together for a long time, I mean the way how to helped me every time, how you carry me and roam in the whole dark jungle, and now hospital too. zhan asked yibo confusedly.

yibo chuckle and ruffle Zhan's hair, I already told you you are my friend and you are very special to me, I can do anything for you zhan, now don't think too much. well I accept our first visit was not too good( chuckle slowly)

yeah, I remember you were so rude to me, I was not at fault, I just didn't see your bike zhan pouted and said cutely, defending himself.

 ooh yes, that's my fault, I should not shout at you yibo apologies

 aah... it's okay now we are friends now hehe...

yibo was looking at zhan intensely, while zhan was too looking at yibo. yibo put his palm at Zhan's cheek and said you look like an angel.  they both were looking deep into each other's eyes, after saying this yibo's eyes fell on Zhan's lips, he lean his head a little down toward Zhan's lips but..