why

Harry doesn't have his biological mom or dad in his life, Bill and his aunty Jonna were all he had. Jonna had told Harry about his mom and dad and how his mom had him in jail and his dad was in and out of jail. And how when Anne had harry in jail she fought so that Harry wouldn't have to go to foster care. Harry's mom didn't want to get an abortion, even though there was pressure too.

Jonna also told harry about how fought for him too, he didn't want Harry to go into foster care. Desmond begged Jonna to go to Florida and get Harry from foster care, Jonna lived in North Carolina and she already had a wife and 1 kid. Yet she still did it, out of the kindness of her heart.  When Harry was in foster care he would go to an old lady's house who also had a baby and she would take care of him.

 Even though desmond was grateful for Harry being safe he wanted Harry with Jonna and her wife. Eventually, Jonna and her wife got permission to be able to visit Harry, but not without some trouble. The foster care center didn't know who they were and wanted a background check. Jonna's background came up clean no Jail records or anything that would ruin her reputation. On the other hand, Jonna's wife Nicole Jonna had a background, she served in the war, and because of that, she had to take anger management classes just to be cautious. 

That took three months and they were mad but knew it was nothing they could do about it. Jonna always wanted a son so she was eager to see Harry and to take him home and care for him. The two months went by and they were ready to see harry, Jonna was always overjoyed to see Harry when she got the chance. Fast forward 1 year Harry started calling Jonna his mom, Jonna didn't know what to say, and she didn't want to tell Harry to stop calling her that so she just went with it. 

And that's how things went from there. Harry had a pretty normal childhood he got good grades occasionally maybe one C but other than that grades were fine. Harry had two best friends Ariana and Alexa they met in 5th grade and have ever since then been best friends. Flash forward a couple of years Harry met Bill, Bill charmed Harry and swept him off his feet. Bill always brought harry chocolate and flowers, he was everything Harry could want.

 Harry and Bill decided to hide the relationship for a while, just to be cautious Harry didn't know what his moms would think of it. 5 months into the relationship everything was perfect and so they both decide to tell Harry's mom about the relationship. She accepted them and harry was overjoyed about it, now Bill and Harry didn't have to hide their relationship. While in school they were that love-sick couple that was always holding hands and kissing. 

Louis hated seeing them together well he hate bill, not harry, Harry was a sweetheart and would always say hi to Louis when he saw him. Bill, on the other hand, was horrible louis saw how bill treated harry like he was a piece of trash. He hated bill with everything in him, not that he was jelouis or anything but it just irked him to see them so bill acted all lovey-dovey in school when everybody knows that's not how it actually is. So mission get harry to love him while also not being obvious that he loves harry and destroy ok maybe not destroy bill, but at least get them to break up is a go.

ok srry this took me forever i was just being lazy and not feeling like doing anything but ya hope they are doing well and having a good day/night>3