friends with benefits

Start from the beginning

Tae: I'm soo happy for noona, I'm coming.

With that Taehyung put phone and pack his bags and dive to daegu.

......

As Taehyung reach home, he got engulfed in storng hug by his sister who is soo much happy. He smiled and hug her back.

"Ahhh...bear i missed youu"

"I missed you too noona, and I'm soo much happy for you. Atlast everything will belongs to me"

He got smack on head and both laugh and soon namjin came their and greet their son.

And whole family had good dinner with eachother, and family time made Taehyung forgot about jungkook.

......

NEXT DAY...

next day, prepration was going on, tasty food is getting prepare and Taehyung's sister, Lisa getting ready to meet his soon to be husband.

Taehyung is busy in preparing everything and after like two hours they heard car horn. Whole family went out with big smile.

Jin: ahhh... My old friend, I'm soo happy to meet you..... Long time...

Mrs. Jeon: yess.. Jinnie... Too long...

And soon boy with whome Lisa going to marry came out of car with cold look, and this made Taehyung shocked.

"Jungkook" Taehyung said with shocked and jungkook had same shocked expression.

"Oww... Son you know him" jin asked Taehyung and everyone now looking at Taehyung. Who came to sence and gave nervous smile.

"Ahh... We study in same uni. And share dorm." And all just gave 'O' look except jungkook. He is hella shocked to see Taehyung there and what made him more shock is, he is marrying Taehyung sister.

World is really soo small.

Jungkook thought in his mind and chuckle, after Taehyung rejection he thought to move on. And that day he was serious because his mom dad was pressuring him for marriage. If that day Taehyung had accept him, then this marriage would be between taekook not lisa and kook.

Jungkook just look down and thought that he will not let his love for Taehyung over power him, he  will show Taehyung that he move on from him and with that jungkook look up just to see Taehyung and Lisa standing there beside eachother and others already went inside.

It's like jungkook is having choice between Taehyung and Lisa and both Lisa and Taehyung waiting for jungkook to choose and as jungkook thought to move on he went to Lisa and smile.

"Lisa, you are more beautiful in real. Taehyung i must say she is more gorgeous than you" jungkook said with smile and Lisa blush and hit jungkook playfully and jungkook just chuckle and hold Lisa from waist and take her inside. Now Taehyung standing there alone.

Why I felt uneasy when jungkook said that? Like he never went to someone else except me. For the first time this is happening. I still remember how i take away his virginity. Ahhh.. Taehyung don't remind yourself that, you will get hard but he is damn. But he said he love me and now he is going to marry my noona. This gonna be unfair for noona, i don't trust jungkook for this. I guess this is the reason I'm feeling uneasy. Yess, I'm just worried for noona.

With his weird thoughts he went inside and his thoughts at end stop at jungkook juicy butt and this made him hard without even his knowledge.

He went inside and saw everyone sitting there, he greet Jeon family and Jeon family did same but soon all become awkward when they saw Taehyung bottom and jungkook just blush and look down. Ofcourse he know the taste of that monster inside Taehyung pants.