Chapter 9

Stalled and Pursued

*Location: Near Beelzebub Estate*

Y/n's Pov:

I was going home from my date with Koneko and getting ready to apprehend Kokabiel since I sensed he is starting to move when suddenly.......

*Location: ???*

Y/n's Pov:

What the Hell  Forced Teleportation?! But who?! Oh I see.....

Y/n: Ophis....

Y/n: And Pray tell why did you decide to move me here all of a sudden?

Ophis: *Monotone* Y/n not even a Greeting? How Uncouth *chuckle* Kidding aside I can't let you pulverize that Dirty Crow just yet or it would ru-

Y/n: Ruin the entertainment is that what your saying??.

Ophis: *monotone* I'm glad you catch on quick Y/n.

As she said that she began to form snakes on her hands.

Ophis: *monotone* I don't intend to Kill you Y/n even if your not a Dragon I consider you a Candidate for a Mate.

Ophis: That being said I need you to stay put.....

Y/n: Hmmp more mate Talk eh? Then as Your mate I demand you step aside! (I have to hold out until then I just hope no one gets seriously hurt!).

Y/n: (This is not a fight that I need to win but survive, I'm an Ant compared to the Ouroboros Dragon even so I will not Hold back!).

Ophis: *smile* Y/n even though I am a God you sure can Intimidate even slightly

Y/n: *Confident* Then Prepare yourself! I will not Hold Back!

Ophis: *monotone**smile* Good I expect you to give me your all.

Unfurling my Fallen and Devil Wings I prepare to fight Ophis summoning Light Spears and Demonic Blades around me and send them to Ophis.

When the attack hit her I didn't expect that to do anything seeing her casually brush it off as nothing.

Y/n: (Heh I knew this wont be easy).

We Kept Fighting for a while As I kept throwing attacks at her way I decided to use one of my stamina draining attacks

Y/n: (Let these blades from the heavens strike Proud and True!).

Y/n: Withstand this! Starfall!.

With the activation of the spell Multiple Magic Circles Appeared in the sky above ophis and rained down star blades on her.

Ophis: (Tsk this is not good I wont get out of this unscathed).