THIRTEEN

Hongjoong sit alone at the couch. It's feel so empty. He look at the kitchen...

"Hongjoong ah! What do you want to eat?"Wooyoung ask.
-
"Dinner ready!"
-
"I make you a cake. Try it."
-
"Do you love my cooking?"
**
"I need to prepare meal by my own."Hongjoong sigh.
*
"Hongjoong hyung. You're home?"Wooyoung look at him.

"Don't call me hyung. I'm your boyfriend."Hongjoong say.

"Okay! Baby."Wooyoung laugh.
-
"Welcome home babe."
-
"I want to cuddle. This bed feel empty."Wooyoung say.
-
"Let's sleep."Wooyoung pout.
**
"ARGH!"Hongjoong throw the glass.

"It hasn't been a day yet. Why it hit me so much?"Hongjoong crying. "Wooyoung ah. Come home. Please."
-
Yeosang open the door.

"Get in."He pull San's hand.

"Why did you call me?"San ask.

They sit together.

"Mingi isn't home. Jongho is sleeping. Now, I want to ask you, did you still have feeling on me?"Yeosang ask.

"Me?"San stuttered. "Of course not. I already move on."

"See."Yeosang grab his hand. "You always sweating when you lie. San ah. You need to be honest about feelings. Don't be scare."

San look at Yeosang.

"I like you too. I really love you. I just realized Wooyoung wasn't mean to be mine. Maybe you do. My reflection, can't get over me because of you. Thank you."Yeosang smile.

"But, Wooyoung and Hongjoong has break up. Don't you want to get him back?"San ask.

"No. See what I have done to him. I can't continue. I promise you, I'll try not hurt you."Yeosang say.

"And I promise you too. I'll help you, in every situation."
-
Hongjoong knocked on the door.

"What do you want?"Yunho ask as soon as he open the door.

"I want to meet Wooyoung. I need to explain something."Hongjoong say.

"You can say to me. I'll let him know."Yunho say.

"Please. I want to talk to him."Hongjoong begged.

"Hyung. You just say you want to slap him how can I trust you? Tell me, or go away."Yunho say firmly.

"Seonghwa didn't feel well. I was helping him to stand. That's all. I was mad when suddenly Wooyoung slap him. It's in the public and Seonghwa is an actor."Hongjoong say.

"Why don't you say, Seonghwa is your first love? Isn't that why?"Yunho ask sarcastic. "I promise you I'll always with you. Hold my words. You said that. But you say he is sick. I'm not mean to be rude. Hyung, please go home. Give him some times."he close the door.