𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟐

Start from the beginning

She smiled at Yamaguchi's direction, making the pinch server flustered and confused at the same time. He'll get help from lots of people, and... who knows...? Her eyes caught a glimpse of Akaashi palming his forehead at something Bokuto said to Kuroo. Some people might just motivate him and teach Tsukishima something. She stretched her arms to wear off the sleepiness.

I hope everything goes well for him. If he's troubled, then that's where I'll step up.

Tsukishima blinked at the smile directed his way. He glanced at (Y/N), bewildered. Why was she looking at him like that? And with that smile of her nonetheless? He looked away, trying to prevent the redness that appeared on his cheeks. He didn't want to admit it, but he really liked it when the girl was happy.

(Y/N) took a glance at Kageyama and Hinata. Now this is the hard part. The center of the team is having the most trouble among them... Should I help them? Hm, if I'm going to help them, it should upgrade their quick. She gazed upwards, silently pondering to herself. First, is Hinata's abilities. He's an amateur in volleyball, yet his speed, stamina and jumping skills are something to look after for. From what I have seen is that he currently lacking technicality and composure. Her eyes widened.

So, what if Tobio gives him a toss that allows Hinata to hit the ball wherever he wants? (Y/N) pursed her lips, standing on the sidelines while rubbing her chin with her finger. Tobio's tosses are super precise and accurate... yet he's still kinda holding back. While Hinata wants to open his eyes and give it his all when it comes to spiking. What kind of toss fits him? She thought of all possibilities.

Flaws, strengths, practicality, rate of success, benefits to the team, how long would it take for the two of them to master it... Anything... Anything that relates to the toss. It is a lie to say that (Y/N) doesn't know anything about volleyball. Like come on, she's friend with someone who always talks about nothing other than volleyball. Since she wanted to be someone that Kageyama can comfortably talk to, she asked if the two of them could watch clips of volleyball matches from time to time.

She wasn't going to lie that she turned out to love volleyball as well. And, it was all thanks to Kageyama's influence and dorkiness for volleyball. Something she only had vague knowledge about. (Y/N) was someone who didn't need to study because of how smart and observant she is, yet she studied volleyball for her friend. For her to have a good amount of knowledge about volleyball... might be an understatement.

She processes information so fast to the point that (Y/N) actually learned how to play. No one knows and she doesn't care. This is because she has always watched her bestfriend and national players from Kageyama's recordings. She didn't want to join Karasuno's volleyball team without contributing anything, did she? So the least she could so is support them from behind.

She doesn't like being called smart, a genius, or any words that relate to those... She hates standing out, so she'll just approach them and give them vague piece of advices that would help them improve. Yeah, that's what she's going to do. She swears.

After all that thinking, nothing comes into mind. (Y/N) gave off a blank smile that did not have any emotions in it. Hinata should give insights to Tobio at how he would like his tosses, but I think the reason why he doesn't complain is because he thinks that Tobio is a much better player than him and that his inexperience can't tell what he wants. A small part of (Y/N) thinks that Hinata is just so kind and precious that he doesn't whine about anything.

Well, anyways... about the toss. Though Tobio is the one that controls it, in the end, Hinata is the one that brings the ball to the other court. It needs to be something that allows Hinata's broad observation skills inside the court to put into test. What kind of toss is that? What's it called? (Y/N) crossed her arms, deep in thought, not noticing the semi-concerned and semi-confused looks directed towards her figure. Silence didn't quite suit her, so seeing her like that worried a lot of people.